Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will De Ever Make The Stalker Unique By Giving His Own Skillset?

GeoDP

I've been following the devstreams and all that ,but i've never seen a question about a unique skillset for the stalker.

I believe this will give him a really awesome "aura" and atmosphere that will make him a lot more terrifying and darker.

The theme will be: Darkness,Shadows or even Blood.Of course that's just my opinion.

What do you guys think?

I'd only want this if they finally decided to do player controlled stalker invasions :|

Otherwise I'd rather see those man hours put into a new warframe or new skills for existing warframes.

Give me Stalker tenno suit.

Then give the stalker prime abilities.

Let everyone rage as he OHKO's everyone with dread prime.

I CAN DREAM OKAY?

Edit:

I could see the stalker becoming a quest related end game boss, if he had his own unique move sets, and the battle was made to be epic, and had multiple stages to it.

Edited by Shuuro

I think his move Dispel is really unique as nobody in the entire game has it. I mean to have the ability in laugh in the face of Rhino, Valkyr, Trinity, Hydroid, Vauban, Volt, Ember, Mag, Banshee, Ash, Loki, Nekros, Zephyr, Frost, Nyx, Nova, and Saryn as none of their CC or invincible moves work on him is incredible. That move alone is the reason why 90% of us died thinking our move would completely own him. 5% are the brave sould trying to get a codex scan, and the other 5% are those simply not strong enough/not paying attention

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I think his move Dispel is really unique as nobody in the entire game has it. I mean to have the ability in laugh in the face of Rhino, Valkyr, Trinity, Hydroid, Vauban, Volt, Ember, Mag, Banshee, Ash, Loki, Nekros, Zephyr, Frost, Nyx, Nova, and Saryn as none of their CC or invincible moves work on him is incredible. That move alone is the reason why 90% of us died thinking our move would completely own him

Absorb, Blessing, Contagion, Invisibility, Iron Skin, Hysteria. Link, Null Star, Roar, Shadows of the Dead, Smoke Screen, Speed, and World on FIre are the known buffs Stalker dispels. This equates to Frost's Snow Globe wreck house.

I'd enjoy him having his own move set, the problem is, he wouldn't survive (or you wouldn't survive) long enough to enjoy his powers.

Which is why he needs balancing a bit like T4 Vor, bullet spongy yes, but not so strong as to instant kill. That would make the fight longer and a little more tense/fun.

Not really fond of the current quickdraw that happens with the Stalker as it tends to just be frustrating.

perhaps the idea is for our Enemies to have similar abilities to Warframe Powers to hint connections between them?

or for them to look like they've copied us, etc?

hell, Stalker could even be a rogue Tenno(s), and that's why they have Powers similar to our own.

I think his move Dispel is really unique as nobody in the entire game has it. I mean to have the ability in laugh in the face of Rhino, Valkyr, Trinity, Hydroid, Vauban, Volt, Ember, Mag, Banshee, Ash, Loki, Nekros, Zephyr, Frost, Nyx, Nova, and Saryn as none of their CC or invincible moves work on him is incredible. That move alone is the reason why 90% of us died thinking our move would completely own him. 5% are the brave sould trying to get a codex scan, and the other 5% are those simply not strong enough/not paying attention

only Duration Powers are dispelled, Damage dealing still works just fine, as does most CC to some degree.

Edited by taiiat

I'd only want this if they finally decided to do player controlled stalker invasions :|

Otherwise I'd rather see those man hours put into a new warframe or new skills for existing warframes.

Maybe I should resurrect that thread. It's in the archive but I can just cut and paste it. :D