Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Dojo.

Denzine

Due to the Nyx fix I can't use guns in the dojo any more, and that is terrible. Not having guns in the dojo is awful. DE please give me my guns back. I am American, this is an infringement of my second and a half amendment rights to fun with guns in videogames.

p.s. let us use powers too, bounce is super fun with dozens of people.

p.p.s. Further testing revealed the bug still works. I was just super unlucky. Nevermind~

Edited by Denzine

Due to the Nyx fix I can't use guns in the dojo any more, and that is terrible. Not having guns in the dojo is awful. DE please give me my guns back. I am American, this is an infringement of my second and a half amendment rights to fun with guns in videogames.

you can do it with the arena glitch.

You can still use guns in the game, just not in the dojo. So that technically isn't infringing on anything. Just leave the dojo and the case of infringement is gone. 

Whaaat?

Guns... Dojo... American... Rights...

Before the fix there was a way to take out your weapons using weapon swap to bring up the reticle and then binding a key to your Codex Scanner, and pressing that once, and then again a couple frames before the reticle pulsed. This no longer works, because Weapon Swap no longer brings up the reticle. The rest of the post was an attempt at humor.

p.s. DE the reticle was super useful for being able to tell who the hell you're goddamn looking at. Please put the reticle back in the dojotia

p.p.s. I am really cheesed about these dojo changes, please let me shoot my friends in the face again and startle them with Lex Prime while they're busy trading or looking at clantech.

p.p.p.s. Further testing revealed the bug still works. I was just super unlucky. Nevermind~

Edited by Denzine