Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gleaming Talon And Grim Fury Help

(PSN)quikfas

Question

I'm gonna ask a crazy question---- Ready? 

I'm using Nekros and how do I farm the Leech Osprey if they explode?

Where else can i find Powerfist Grineer beside Rhea,Saturn BECAUSE that is the only place I find them the wiki says otherwise ----those places are all Corpus now

6 answers to this question

I'm gonna ask a crazy question---- Ready? 

1. I'm using Nekros and how do I farm the Leech Osprey if they explode?

2. Where else can i find Powerfist Grineer beside Rhea,Saturn BECAUSE that is the only place I find them the wiki says otherwise ----those places are all Corpus now

1. Leech Ospreys can't be desecrated, same with all ospeys. So its really RNG for when you get it.

2. Sorry can't answer that since I play on PC, so since the invasions the starchart will be different for PC and PS4, only a PS4 player can really answer that.

Mimas (Saturn) is FULL of powerfists

There is no way to desecrate ospreys so you'll have to go at it full RNG

Just remember that OP is playing on PS4 so the starchart might be different than what it is on the PC, due to the invasion system.

Just remember that OP is playing on PS4 so the starchart might be different than what it is on the PC, due to the invasion system.

Yes I realized that he's on PS4, but if that location happens to be Grineer controlled he's in business, if not then I don't know :|

Edited by Cyborger1

As a tip for Grim Fury the PS4 side of things, seeing as practically 90% of the map is Corpus with no signs of that chancing last I checked, keep an eye out for any mid/upper level grineer alerts located on the tileset used on Saturn/Mercury.

That's one of the main tilesets you'll find Powerfists on.  Additionally, if somehow the Corpus ever lose control of Mars (snowball's chance in you know where) the Powerfist enemy type tends to spawn there in reasonable amounts also.

Seriously though, alerts are going to be a big help for you on your journey.  Since they can override the node's control and shift it to any other faction, it can allow you extra shots at powerfists more often.

If all else fails, throw four uncommons into Transmute occasionally and keep your fingers crossed.