Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hostility

Not_Oliver

I don't blame him, warframe is a fairly slow pace game at first, there's a reason why most game review site gave warframe a mediocre score. because they've only played for like 5 hours then they drop it without even touching the late game content. You either like it and keep it or you dont and drop it.

When I first played the game, I wasn't very thrilled. I had to play it a few times before I really began to enjoy it. Often I would try and convince my friend to play different games before playing this. No longer. I really dig this game, even if DE doesn't always do things I agree with, they get more right then wrong.

400+ hours and I have many more reasons to say that Warframe "sucks" than your friend. What now?

I'm at approximately 900 hours, a founder, and can sadly say the same thing. As much as I hate to say a game that I used to enjoy has very serious issues that must be fixed for its longevity (and believe me, I've posted in many a thread with my opinions and suggestions on this matter), I just simply can not pass this game on to other people in good faith in its current state.

I'm at approximately 900 hours, a founder, and can sadly say the same thing. As much as I hate to say a game that I used to enjoy has very serious issues that must be fixed for its longevity (and believe me, I've posted in many a thread with my opinions and suggestions on this matter), I just simply can not pass this game on to other people in good faith in its current state.

I got a good friend of mine to play, he bought plat and the whole nine. 

now he's the only one of us that still plays, and I feel guilty for getting him into it. 

The list of things this game needs grows longer every update, and I'm afraid it's a pattern that's just going to continue.