Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Change Event Score System

Psycho1848

What I find odd is that it's the Shadow clans that have tied. Normally the Ghost clans are the ones that hit big ties. But not a single ghost clan is tied yet.

That being said, I think that either all of the tied clans will get the 1st prize statue. Or the statue will be awarded based on who was the quickest to reach the max score.

What I find odd is that it's the Shadow clans that have tied. Normally the Ghost clans are the ones that hit big ties. But not a single ghost clan is tied yet.

That being said, I think that either all of the tied clans will get the 1st prize statue. Or the statue will be awarded based on who was the quickest to reach the max score.

all i know is that im not getting jack, A clan of pretty much one dosnt really get that far in events. But I put so much time, and money into making my clan dojo and designing my clan emblem I dont want to up and join another one. Although If I did I would love to join Knight of Outer Heaven. I really admire Red. :)

Kinda hope its the "Who was the quickest to reach max score." Myself.

Kinda hope its the "Who was the quickest to reach max score." Myself.

Doubt it, They didn't do that in past events and changing it now would probably just stir up more complaining. 

Not that I have any bias in the matter. *cough* *cough*