Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Tenno

Atomic_Beam

Lore-wise the Tenno die - unseen and unnamed Tenno have died in droves in previous events.

EDIT:

Case in point: Alad V cutting Tenno into little pieces in the "Hunt for Alad V"-event. Lots and lots of Tenno died during that event.

Edited by Brimir

Tenno can die, they are not invincible, otherwise why is there an health bar and shield to protect us? when once we go down you either die or get revived.

And don'T point me out that revive mechanics implying platinums, this is just for DE to make more money...

The revive mechanics? Like, self reviving?

That's even apart of the lore, lol.

I forget where it is, but I've read "Tenno have the ability to spontaneously revive their selves on the battlefield."

Lore-wise the Tenno die - unseens and unnamed Tenno have died in droves in previous events.

Case in point: Alad V cutting Tenno into little pieces in the "Hunt for Alad V"-event.

There you go. Lore quotation and Salad V cutscene where you see Tenno dying.

Thank you...

Just because you aren't forced to permanently delete your account every time you run out of revives doesn't mean that Tenno can't die.

That is a game-play mechanic entirely separate from the lore.

Edited by Brimir

There you go. Lore quotation and Salad V cutscene where you see Tenno dying.

Thank you...

I never said Tenno were invincible and immortal. I said just because we seem to die in a mission doesn't mean we actually do die.

Wait on DE for everything.

well, if Tenno don't die, like you're saying, that means.......they are invincible and immortal by your own logic...

No, I'm saying we don't see them die, therefore we don't know if they actually die.

I also remember seeing that we are merely "incapacitated" if not revived by a teammate.

Edited by EDeN153

No, I'm saying we don't see them die, therefore we don't know if they actually die.

I also remember seeing that we are merely "incapacitated" if not revived by a teammate.

We do see them die, when you run out of health what happens if no one revives you? hmmm....YOU DIE! That's right you die twice if you don'T have any revive left also...

• 4 months later...

Jesus man! are you new on videogames or what? please learn the difference between death and Perma-death, like in almost all games when you die you are "returned" to the title screen to try again but not a moment too son before you die.

Seems like you need to have your character deleted to feel it like true death, that feature is perma-death wich you can find in games like Diablo 3.

The fact that you try to aply real logic to this matter just because your tenno appear in the ship after each mission (even when this died) its troublesome, its totally Ok if you want to aply your own imagination about it but remember, in all games you Die and then you respawn.