Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do Players Always Leave At Wave 5?

OldGodKing

Question

...on Sechura? The players I meet are usually MR10 or higher so I do doubt that they're credit farming even though it is possible. Are they afraid of the new Ospreys and don't want to risk the chance of failing the mission because of that?

I mean, what's the deal? Even in the hour I just played, only 2 teams I was in chose to stay till wave 20.

Edited by AxialBlue

22 answers to this question

Well, I think Sechura is one of those Defense nodes that ALWAYS drop Tier 3 rewards from the start, in a similar fashion to Casta on Ceres. Theres really no point in staying more than 5 rounds, they can bag credits and max tier defense rewards every game.

You should stay till after wave 10 because the number of Ancients spawning is ridiculous and 400 exp per rifle kill is a lot better than 100 for all the runners and chargers in the first five waves. Not only that but those first 5 waves are outrageously boring if you repeat them over and over.

Edited by Cynick

Not to be a jerk but it's funny how some people think they are just too good or too strong at this game.

No, they don't leave because they can't handle it, they leave because they are just farming, the same in ps4.

If you were good enough at this mission you wouldn't be complaining at people leaving and you would just doing it solo. 

As someone said, go to recruitment tab and ask for help if you can't handle it and you need help.

Edited by (PS4)JuanitoRainman