Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame-Ish Idea

(PSN)Rickyy_o_

Recently,i ranked up from level 8 to 9. I really couldnt help but notice how much more enjoyable it was to rank up, than to play many of the missions available to players.

So to get to the point, i really think it would be a great idea to replay regular missions with some of the challenges seen in ranking up test (for example: stealth only,sword only, agility, etc..).

Players would automatically fail missions if rules are broken, but may recieve better rewards if completed (special mods, rare resources etc.)

Furthermore, special cosmetics could be handed out to players who complete all challenges.

I think these missions would add an extra challenge for veteran players and give them something more to do.

Please let me know what you guys think.

P.s. sorry if posted in wrong area

Edited by (PS4)Rickyy_o_

Pretty sure this would go in feedback.

Anyway, to be technical this already exists to some extent, but the player has to hold themselves to the challenge. For example someone can decide to only equip a melee weapon, or to try to remain in stealth the whole mission. Now of course there's nothing forcing you to do those things, but you can 'act out' those challenges if you want to. Rescue 2.0 was also supposed to encourage stealth, but in my personal opinion it just encouraged people to kill things faster rather than to try to be more tactical.

You have a good idea but It'd be better off as clan specific activities and/or private keys. Why? People do dumb stuff with the Datamass as it is and because it's a singular element of great importance, it's an easier target of sabotage. Were you to suggest the offending member be punished with a debilitating impairment akin to a Dragon key it would be better, but your idea in it's current state is too strong a tool for Griefers/WarTrolls to possibly abuse.

@yourlocustbuddy Your right,you can act out these challanges, but same goes for nightmare mode. Maybe they can have their own mode, "Hardcore"? Lol but if not, i would like to at least be able to replay previously completed ranking up tests. As for rescue 2.0 i felt more inclined to be stealthy than in rescue 1.0 but, ended up killing everything as quickly as possible as i do in most missions in the end.

Edited by (PS4)Rickyy_o_