Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Donations And Vault

Grifka

Every dojo has a clan vault where excess resources (from destroyed rooms and decor as well as the credit contribution kiosk). What would be nice is if members can donate resources too (unless the donation kiosk has been updated already).

Also what would be nice is to actually have a physical vault to build. This would obviously be purely aesthetic but I think it would be nice to have something more than an imaginary vault with resources magically flowing from the sub-space pocket created within the dojo where we keep resources. :P

In addition this could be a room where fellow Clan Members could donate resources to the clan vault directly to build up the wealth of the clan. 

Brought this up to DE a while back myself. +1 here for ya.  You technically could build your own "vault."  As a veteran clan architect, I've made a make-shift "Vault"  out of the trade post and placed some decorations around it to make it look ...well... purely aesthetic  :) 

These are some older screenshots..but it will give ya an idea on making your own "vault." and Yes this is a functional post..you can walk up to the panel and still "activate" it as you can see on the last image.   :)   Hope this helps. 

Yz3O6E2.jpg

yOzPujm.jpg

qnkXe8D.jpg

Brought this up to DE a while back myself. +1 here for ya.  You technically could build your own "vault."  As a veteran clan architect, I've made a make-shift "Vault"  out of the trade post and placed some decorations around it to make it look ...well... purely aesthetic  :) 

T'is a very nice "vault" ^^

I would like to see the current credit donation kiosk stay just credits, maybe change the look so I can tell the two apart, and adding this room in addition.  The vault room could open up the ability to donate the resources directly, perhaps even up the amount you can store.  To ensure people don't lose out on things, any excess could be converted to a credit equivalent and placed into the bankspace.

I would like to see the current credit donation kiosk stay just credits, maybe change the look so I can tell the two apart, and adding this room in addition.  The vault room could open up the ability to donate the resources directly, perhaps even up the amount you can store.  To ensure people don't lose out on things, any excess could be converted to a credit equivalent and placed into the bankspace.

Yes exactly.

I was also thinking that perhaps in addition to the vault maybe some form of smelting room where resources could be converted into other resources within the clan vault. To keep things in check something like 250000 alloy or nanospores = 1000 plastids or something.

But that's for another thread :)

Yes exactly.

I was also thinking that perhaps in addition to the vault maybe some form of smelting room where resources could be converted into other resources within the clan vault. To keep things in check something like 250000 alloy or nanospores = 1000 plastids or something.

But that's for another thread :)

Well, I don't know how well that would work, some resources would never be convertable.  But a credit equivalent conversion, to be determined by DE not a current market value (as we have no current market to value from), sound extremely easy to do.  This might actually give me a place to stick my excess fieldron samples and ampules - seriously, nobody needs those things anymore!