Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity: Old Blessing Build Ft. Ogris & Quick Thinking

Nesit1

Question

My english is kinda bad, but I want more people to hear my idea. I'm sorry, if something is not correct.

Trinity. How to bring old ultimate back?

At first, shoot yourself... literally. Take your Ogris, build him accurately, take Quick Thinking at your Trinity and no HP/shields mods. Shoot yourself and use ultimate right afterwards. If you HAVE Arcane Aura Trinity helmet, use FIRST table. If not - second one (at my example i'm using my Aura helmet)

Tables:

49300a7ee4.png

1).Find cell you need. If you can fuse your serration (or/and Heavy Caliber) to any rank you want, then just find the cell with the number closest to 0. If you don't have many cores or you don't have needed Serration - you should think much about your restrictions.
2).Second, find appropriate cell at top (for example, "90%"). It is combined damage from Serration and Heavy Caliber (at my example it is "90%"). Then you have to add this mods at Ogris  (or just one of them), so they will bring needed amount of damage. (+90%, for example)
3).Third, look at cell below. This is number of combined element damage you gain from mods. At this example you have to build your Ogris with element damage mods, so they will bring exactly +150% dmg. It's recommended to build only Fire + Cold, to get no other status procs.
4).Be sure, your Trinity is 30rd rank (at my example she also has Aura helmet). Add Quick Thinking.
5).If you shoot right at your feet, you will get to 0 shields, 2 health, and amount of damage will be done to your energy pool due to Quick Thinking. (at my example, my energy will take "5,36" damage rounded up (or down?)
6).Cast Blessing right afterwards. Commonly, you'll get completele invincibility, or something close to it. I'm not sure, does it work against 9999 lvl enemies, or no. Maybe it's some kind of 99.9.. % damage reduction. At other hand, it could be rounded up to 100%. I'm not sure.

My builds:

My Ogris build, if I wear Arcane Aura Helmet.
e886e18f1a.png
My Ogris build, if I don't wear it
8e32c53782.png
My Trinity build. (Fleeting Expertise can be replaced with something, if you want)
7bbbe1abd2.png

Gameplay with that build is kinda dangerous, and not that easy. Your primary weapon is kinda weak at high levels, you have secondary and melee only. But it's worth, I guess. It's not actually a bug, or bug use. It costs very much, and all party's gameplay doesn't get that boring, as it was before her ultimate update. Also, it can't be chained with other Trinity. There ARE seconds of vulnerability (lvl 9999 Corpus/Grinner still oneshot you easily). Use it wisely.

P.S. Be sure, your allies don't have Rifle Amp. Otherwise it won't work properly.

Edited by Nesit1

6 answers to this question

well, personally i would remove fleeting expertise from trinity. The extra duration is valuable, and trinity (with energy vampire) never has an energy problem.

Secondly i would use the angstrum (pistol) for self damage. Because with this "tactic" your primary weapon is so weak, it can kill any enemies. If you use angstrum to shoot yourself, you can still use max primary weapon damage.

Thirdly, if a teammate has the aura mod for extra health, it wont work anymore and you have to shoot twice. So i would suggest some "overkill" on the self inflicting damage.

(Also in the table, horizontally = serration %  + heavy caliber % and vertically is total elemental mod %. Creating a table or graph without labels is not easy to understand ... )

well, personally i would remove fleeting expertise from trinity. The extra duration is valuable, and trinity (with energy vampire) never has an energy problem.

Secondly i would use the angstrum (pistol) for self damage. Because with this "tactic" your primary weapon is so weak, it can kill any enemies. If you use angstrum to shoot yourself, you can still use max primary weapon damage.

Thirdly, if a teammate has the aura mod for extra health, it wont work anymore and you have to shoot twice. So i would suggest some "overkill" on the self inflicting damage.

(Also in the table, horizontally = serration %  + heavy caliber % and vertically is total elemental mod %. Creating a table or graph without labels is not easy to understand ... )

I approve it.  I'll try to make another table. (I have choosen one of most stupid way to give that information)

UPD: updated the whole topic. 

Edited by Nesit1

Added another table for easier understanding.

UPD: Okay. There is another problem. Ally's Rifle Amp affects Ogris. For now, this build is for premade team only, not with random guys at "Online". I have started building Stag. 

Edited by Nesit1