Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rhino Incoming, Any Advice?

Timdog

Question

6 answers to this question

Upgrade Iron Skin, it's your most valuable skill. Furthermore you shouldn't expect Rhino Charge to be like Excalibur's Slash Dash. It has a shorter range and you should aim between enemies, not towards them, but you can read about this at the Wiki as well. A weapon with high charge damage complements Rhino well, since it is slow and it takes a while to close the gap to an opponent, you can use that time to charge a powerful attack and instantly kill your enemy once you reached it. The damage of Rhino Charge is said to be based on the charge damage of your weapon as well, but I don't know if that's true or just a rumor.

I have a mostly upgraded rush mod, but it's pretty costly in terms of points. (like 9 of the 30 I think as I have no potatoe). Do you suggest it first, or the core skills first. I think i can upgrade all 4 right off the go, i have a lot of spare mods lieing around, and i know at least 3 of em belong to rhino

I have a mostly upgraded rush mod, but it's pretty costly in terms of points. (like 9 of the 30 I think as I have no potatoe). Do you suggest it first, or the core skills first. I think i can upgrade all 4 right off the go, i have a lot of spare mods lieing around, and i know at least 3 of em belong to rhino

Iron Skin has highest priority and you will want to have Vitality and Redirection as well.