Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Help!

genjishu

I recently have been attempting in obtaining an emblem for my small clan and so far I have a decent idea of what I want it to look like, but I don't really have the creativity to do it myself. 

30hmqs8.png

That's all I have so far, if anyone has ways of improving it or even fixing it to look better so that I can use it in game I'd greatly appreciate it and I'm sure my clan members would to. Our clan is called Shadow Serpent if it helps with any ideas. I used purple for the background simply because it was a darkish color. Any colors will do as long as it's kind of stealthy or dark feeling.

Hello,I have included the picture that i want to use as my clan emblem.if you could help me get it to look right so I can submit it, it would be much appreciated. I dont want to submit it and have it look all messed up when it gets approved. I would like the quality to remain and have the black background and white fox without the words greyfox studios at the bottom. if you could make it say JetFox at the bottom thatd be sweet but if not just get rid of it. Feel free to email me= jr0ck2534@gmail.com my psn is jr0ck34 (the 0 is a zero) or text my cell 401-573-0476.

this is the image http://fullmetal-fox...-Logo-142992537