Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does It Worth To Come Back Tenno? [A Vet's Call]

Phoenix86

Question

Good morning Tennos...

I've been in cryosleep since 15th April after being seriously injured by the boredom of farming over and over and over...

Some of you may know me or remember me since i've been here posting for a long time.

And now i'm here asking to you one simple question: Does it worth to come back?

I've quitted right upon U13 opening so i know about melee 2.0, Hydroid, Loki Prime... and i've read Devstream 31's recap

I think it may be the time to wake up... once again... Tenno

So tell... does it worth it?

PhoeniX

If you got the Prova Vandal, you can go back to cryo sleep now.

This is such a problem. Such a big problem.

My dream patch note:

- Fixed players making temporary visits for events/exclusives by improving player retention factors.

This is such a problem. Such a big problem.

My dream patch note:

- Fixed players making temporary visits for events/exclusives by improving player retention factors.

All games will eventually burnout.

No one can tell you if it is worth it to return to the game. You are the only one who can really decided if you want to come and see all the updates & changes and if you are up to running around farming or just having some fun. 

I could tell you all day long its worth playing again but that is because I enjoy it very much and have not burned out on the game.

Interestingly enough, "to worth" means "to happen". "Does it worth to come back?" means "Does it happen to come back?"

My first feeling was to remark that the question is grammatically wrong, but no, it is just logically nonsensical.

Have fun though.

P.S. Maybe wait for two or three weeks. The release of player ships and companion kubrows might stimulate you. I'd wait for one or two weeks after update 14, to also allow the Devs to fix the first issues of the two new systems.

I am a long time player as well, I also have the same issue you do. I have always checked in every week though to see the new update (if there is one) I come back for short strecthes and burnout again pretty quickly. Someone already posted my suggestion I was going to make, only you know if you are ready to find the fun in this game atm.

If anyone from DE reads this, I hope they take a look at this issue and realize they need that quest system, proxy wars and the other veteran sustems they are kicking around, because PvP is simply the wrong way to go to keep vet players interested in this PvE game. Lore and a great story will hook people, but some kind of big picture system will keep the players here once the grind is gone. Instead of working really hard on vitual pets and PvP, work on keeping players here...

Interestingly enough, "to worth" means "to happen". "Does it worth to come back?" means "Does it happen to come back?"

My first feeling was to remark that the question is grammatically wrong, but no, it is just logically nonsensical.

Have fun though.

P.S. Maybe wait for two or three weeks. The release of player ships and companion kubrows might stimulate you. I'd wait for one or two weeks after update 14, to also allow the Devs to fix the first issues of the two new systems.

I'm not english native sorry, at least in the "P.S." there's an useful answer

I'm not english native sorry, at least in the "P.S." there's an useful answer

I'm also not a native speaker, and I do lots of awful mistakes, so that's why I'm always quite keen. For example, I didn't know that "to worth" means "to happen", so I can say that I learned something!

My usual joke is that, contrarily to English-speakers, we non-native actually have to study English at some point of our lives.

Your answers are not what i hoped for but are the ones i knew i would have got... :(

we cannot say in all honesty that the game concept is different. BUT we have a new melee system. that you will not enjoy without plat, or heavy farming, but still. and other feats.

we have a really good event. you should look at it.

and a bunch of cool weapons like the drakgoon and stuff.

anyway. for 2 days logging could amuse you i think. perhaps :)

Edited by kimahn

@ OP:

The Prova Vandal is a worthy addition to any arsenal, as are the Event Mods.

I would say it's worth it to log-in and get your participation in the event completed soonest.

@ Dhrekr:

Your usual joke isn't just bad... It's wrong.  Don't quit your day job.