Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalisk Quanta Beach Ball Duplication

MSD3000

Was playing an ODD with a Nyx, and when she used her Absorb skill I could fire the Mutalisk Beach Balls into the "nope sphere" and it would create a duplicate Beach Ball on the opposite side of the sphere from which is entered. I thought it might be a compounded glitch because there was also my Vauban's Vortex happening within the "nope sphere", but when I tried it again without the Vortex, the results were the same.

Of all the random glitches associated with this weapon, this one seems okay...

I thought of that, but I did not have split chamber equipped on the weapon at that point. I actually haven't even use Split Chamber on the weapon in a match yet too see how, or if, it dubbles your bubbles.

If split chamber shoots 2, then shooting it into an absorb sphere might make 4. Then again if the absorb sphere clone counts toward the 2 bubble limit...who knows...guess I will need to test it further...

Further testing with the Quanta and Spit Chamber. The gun does seem to shoot 2 Balls per click, but they are directly on top of each other, causing one to immediately explode when fully formed, leaving just one. This negates the use of Split Chamber for the alt fire, and actually decreases the number of balls you can deploy quickly, since you now have to wait for the 1 ball to burst before firing another.

I'll test it further with a heavy calibre mod to see if it might shoot the balls far enough apart to keep them from popping each other.

This isn't regarding the Absorb glitch, just Split Chamber in general.

EDIT: Scratch the Heavy Calibre testing, I forgot I already had it on, it doesn't seem to affect the alt fire's accuracy at all.

Edited by MSD3000