Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help -Clan Personal Improvement

spybot121

Question

Hey forums, 

Currently 2 other players and i are the head of a small clan of 20 players but we want to become larger and more active. 

We know the obvious "Just recruit more people " line but currently its only mastery level 0 members who are able to join our ranks cuz by mastery 2 they have another clan. So any tips on keeping these young recruits and truly making the dojo truly strong cuz currently its only the heads of our clan that contribute to builds or do anything clan oriented 

5 answers to this question

You can't force them to stay if that's what you're wanting to do. If I'm interpreting what you're saying right, then you want to keep them from leaving your clan when they reach Rank 2, correct? If that's the case then just hope they're loyal followers by rank 2 and stick around.

As a fellow small clan warlord, I know that feel. Makes no sense, why would all the new players leave their nice, friendly clanmates who brought them on and taught them how to play and what to watch out for? Obviously, I can't answer your question, or I'd have probably had a bit more luck myself. >_<

Or you could be like me and rule a clan of one.  But if you really want them to stay all I can say is hope they are loyal to you, because humans have free will and will do as they please.

As a fellow small clan warlord, I know that feel. Makes no sense, why would all the new players leave their nice, friendly clanmates who brought them on and taught them how to play and what to watch out for? Obviously, I can't answer your question, or I'd have probably had a bit more luck myself. >_<

You can't force them to stay if that's what you're wanting to do. If I'm interpreting what you're saying right, then you want to keep them from leaving your clan when they reach Rank 2, correct? If that's the case then just hope they're loyal followers by rank 2 and stick around.

lol guys im not saying they leave at mastery level 2 im just saying that newbies are the only ones that want to be recruited but they barely help and it ends up only being a clan of 3 people lol 

Just get your dojo bigger, or at least complete the clan research. Usually people only joined a clan for their clan tech, so that might be a good idea. If there's a new clan tech, these type of players will willingly help in finishing clan research. However, aside from this, usually the aesthetic part of the dojo is left out and there's only a very small number of player interested in them and thus, if you're thinking of getting some help in making more rooms in the dojo, it's usually hard to get them to help