Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So One Day In The Dojo....

link4355

In the five minutes I was in the dojo I was making a trade with another clan member. He forgot to claim his helmet from the foundry so I started wall running around. Before I knew it I went through the wall and to the bottom of the map normally when this happens I fall forever but this time I was able to walk around but I found this other box and can't figure out where it comes from but here are some screenshots of it.

wRvN1Zk.jpg

8xaG2jB.jpg

BgvLuEk.jpg

0bQQKgy.jpg

IASREDs.jpg

these are the others more for fun since I was there

SLtE9wI.jpg

IE0UVI4.jpg

r5FaeMJ.jpg

R8nFkFn.jpg

j31h9Rb.jpg

vMTVouI.jpg

Y14xxq3.jpg

dude that is soo cool. i wonder what it is. Hopefully the Devs dont lock this topic cuz its a leak or something. 

it doesnt look like orikin tech

... looks more corpus/infested type of material "Purple seems to be their colour"  

but i also see some circles in there . so probably its the solar system but youre out of... that area ..tbh i dont know.

was it spinning on an axis or just staying one spot like a picture on a wall?  

Been there a while, fun little hiding spot, great for testing the spread on the angstrum.

The square floor is something like 316 meters diagonally if i remember correctly, 200 something high ceiling too.

Dojo is broken, you can run through every wall.

Been there a while, fun little hiding spot, great for testing the spread on the angstrum.

The square floor is something like 316 meters diagonally if i remember correctly, 200 something high ceiling too.

Dojo is broken, you can run through every wall.

how were you able to test your weapon down there?

Weapons-in-dojo bug, found it on forums somewhere.

If you set codex scanners to a keybind (gear item shortcut) and spam that and the weapon swap button, eventually you pull out your primary/secondary. You can fire and swap between them, but melee doesn't work at all. Interestingly, health damage is disabled, so the only way to suicide via explosive is with multiple viral procs.