Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Paris Prime And Dread Loadouts

(PSN)killerbunny53

Question

Yeah I've got my Paris working on the first forma Dread only rank 28....  Any build up to 3 forma would be appreciated. Screenshots would be nice.

Looking for some high damage every shot.  Red Crits would be nice.  Thanks a lot guys:)

Thanks for the help,

Bunny

Edited by (PS4)killerbunny53

19 answers to this question

Looking for some high damage every shot at least 75,000 Damage Per Shot.

I don't think that's even possible because it's usually achieved with only red crits, or yellow/red crits on a headshot, or hitting Sonar's weakpoint. It also depends on which faction you're fighting, since you're more likely to land such high damage against Corpus and Infested than the Grineer, whose armor becomes higher as their level progresses.

In any case, The basic mods you may want for high damage are:

- Serration

- Split Chamber

- Point Strike (maxed for red crits)

- Vital Sense

- Hammershot / Bane of x

For the rest, they are elemental combinations depending on factions I think. For highest damage output, the single-stats mods would be preferred (such as Infected Clip over Malignant Force).

I don't think that's even possible because it's usually achieved with only red crits, or yellow/red crits on a headshot, or hitting Sonar's weakpoint. It also depends on which faction you're fighting, since you're more likely to land such high damage against Corpus and Infested than the Grineer, whose armor becomes higher as their level progresses.

In any case, The basic mods you may want for high damage are:

- Serration

- Split Chamber

- Point Strike (maxed for red crits)

- Vital Sense

- Hammershot / Bane of x

For the rest, they are elemental combinations depending on factions I think. For highest damage output, the single-stats mods would be preferred (such as Infected Clip over Malignant Force).

I saw a build in a youtube video with like 150,000 Damage per shot, but I can't find it ... thanks anyway

if you want to go with some huge initial crits with a bit of some damage over time I'd suggest 

Damage over time with Not so uber crits (viral/Fire)

ROjaM2R.jpg

Damage over time with Uber Crits (Fire)

d5nDSgY.jpg

Edited by Phobose

Doesn't meet your "Up to 3 forma" requirement, but take a look anyway.

dCdxgtL.png

If you're not going with heavy caliber, you should go with a bane mod insted of hammershot, is more damage at the end.

Edited by xlraistlx

I'm working on a 2 Forma Dread build right now, all mods are maxed, * denotes mod in polarized slot-

Serration*

Split Chamber*

Shred*

Point Strike*

Vital Sense

Hammer Shot

Malignant Force

High Voltage

It's a Void build, so Corrosive damage is necessary and Hammer Shot replaces Bane. I use Shred for punch-through, but there are enough points for Speed Trigger instead. I use the dual stat mods because they cost less than normal element mods (less Forma'ing=more enjoyment!). Obviously it's not the best build, but the status chance could be fun on extremely high level enemies and it takes less time to Forma out than a build that has normal element mods.

EDIT: I know Dread is worse than Paris Prime for Void, but I can't stand the noise Paris Prime makes when the arrow is being drawn. I don't go extremely far in Void missions, this build still one-shots effectively until around 30 minutes/waves.

Edited by (PS4)STARSIDE_DESTINY

The thing with bows, is they're really effective headshot weapons. With guaranteed crits, each headshot will do 4x the damage of a body shot. So aiming for headshots will do a lot more damage. Hence, I dislike the use of Heavy Caliber, because both arrows from SC wont make the headshot.

Basically, HC does about 25% more damage per arrow than using a damage mod in its place. However a headshot without HC does 220% more damage than a body shot with HC.

Here is the build you want:  http://goo.gl/P9EL5M

It's 3 forma and can be altered for any faction.

EDIT:  It is worth noting that Paris Prime is better for Void except when running 4x Corrosive Projection, then Dread is better.

+1 for dead on info :P

Edited by Darzk

The thing with bows, is they're really effective headshot weapons. With guaranteed crits, each headshot will do 4x the damage of a body shot. So aiming for headshots will do a lot more damage. Hence, I dislike the use of Heavy Caliber, because both arrows from SC wont make the headshot.

Basically, HC does about 25% more damage per arrow than using a damage mod in its place. However a headshot without HC does 220% more damage than a body shot with HC.

+1 for dead on info :P

Thanks I knew Paris was better in void, but I didn't realize the 4x corrosive projection so thanks for that idea:) +1

Is critical delay worth it on any bow? Or really anything ever for that matter?

Not really. It adds IIRC just under 20% damage on average to each shot, but reduces fire rate by 36% so it works out to less DPS.

The only thing you would use it for is if you needed to prioritize damage per shot over everything else, such as for stealth play.