Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime Fire Rate Issue

(PSN)Skylinegtrv98

Since this is my first post I wanna say that I am having a great time playing the game, and have logged a ton of time into it, and I have been streaming it alot.  While trying out new guns I found that the Burston Prime is a really great gun, but with one minor flaw.  The guns fire rate seems to fluctuate at times.  Usually the more enemies there are on the screen, the greater the drop in fire rate.  This really becomes a problem at the higher level t3 survival void runs.  I have noticed no such fire rate drop with other guns such as the soma, boltor prime, synapse, or latron prime....so I am thinking it has something to do with the fact it is a burst fire gun. I know you guys are always working out the bugs and fixing things, and I just hope this can be something you could look into, as it has become one of my favorite guns in the game.

Framerate drop used to cause any gun to fire slower... I don't get framerate drops hardly EVER anymore though-  Maybe it is something that got left behind on the Burston when this was fixed?  I haven't noticed this at all though-- I don't use that gun a whole lot though! :-)