Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List Of Great Loadouts:)

(PSN)killerbunny53

Question

I've got about 400 or 500 hours logged in this game and I though it was time to share some loadouts!  I know for new players at first the mods system can be confusing so these are some of my favorite load outs... (I'm still bad at bows so I won't be putting any load outs yet).  Any requests just ask:)  I'm going to do a few a day hopefully so feel free to follow this:)

For those of you who are vets just know I don't like the smite, bane, etc. type of mods so I know some of you will say they are missing:)  Another Thing to note is some of my melee builds have average base damage, but channeling damage through the roof.

4 Links To Builds Are In Order: Void, Corpus, Grineer, Infested

Today's Update (June 25th 2014): Orthos Prime Builds Added

Primary:

-Amprex: http://goo.gl/WE41cs

Secondary:

-Lex Prime: 5000 Damage Per Shot http://goo.gl/lwcqos Change Elements as desired for faction

Melee:

Coming Soon

Warframes:

-Mag Prime: Ultimate Stretch/Spam 2.6x range boost max power efficiency http://goo.gl/o5RYC9

Edited by (PS4)killerbunny53

7 answers to this question

Got some problems with spaces in the url links.

Also assuming the links are possibly corrupted, or did you really intend to use Heavy Trauma in the Corpus build? You know it adds only 28 damage, right?

Got some problems with spaces in the url links.

Also assuming the links are possibly corrupted, or did you really intend to use Heavy Trauma in the Corpus build? You know it adds only 28 damage, right?

Problem solved... I must swapped accidentally lol... The thought of using it on corpus makes me sick.  Thanks for telling me that would have been embarrassing:)

Generally for any pistol build the 40% Magazine Capacity included in Ice Storm outperforms the extra 20% cold in the Deep Freeze mod.

Mag Prime build will only restore 35% shields. Ouch. I would ditch Flow for R7 Blind Rage and up FE to max rank to keep 50% efficiency but restore 71% of shields (basically same restore per energy) and actually have enough strength to kill Corpus. Ditch OE to kill Void units.

Your Orthos links still aren't working right. You have to delete the link and repaste, if you repaste on the old link it'll keep the old link :S

I wouldn't use Rending Strike - it adds only +54% damage, less than a 60% elemental, and I/P/S usually has worse damage multipliers than the elements available. Even Jagged Edge isnt that great at +63%.

Edited by Darzk

Generally for any pistol build the 40% Magazine Capacity included in Ice Storm outperforms the extra 20% cold in the Deep Freeze mod.

Mag Prime build will only restore 35% shields. Ouch. I would ditch Flow for R7 Blind Rage and up FE to max rank to keep 50% efficiency but restore 71% of shields (basically same restore per energy) and actually have enough strength to kill Corpus. Ditch OE to kill Void units.

Your Orthos links still aren't working right. You have to delete the link and repaste, if you repaste on the old link it'll keep the old link :S

I wouldn't use Rending Strike - it adds only +54% damage, less than a 60% elemental, and I/P/S usually has worse damage multipliers than the elements available. Even Jagged Edge isnt that great at +63%.

I'll take your note on rending strike, but it depends on factions due to damage boost for a proc hit.  Either way change it to your preferences and thanks for the tip... Ice storm I forgot about will change ty