Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.9.0 + 13.9.0.1: The Venka

[DE]Rebecca

*sigh* MORE clan research...

Also, freaking powerfists? The new stance drops from POWERFISTS?! Have you not learned from the electric crawler/contagious spread fiasco? Apparently not, since you still insist on putting desired mods on the rarest of enemies. They're not even hard, they're just really, REALLY rare...

I'm sorry DE, but you REALLY need to get your act together. How many times have you promised to reduce grind? Several. And what have you done so far? INCREASE grind.

The over-reliance on grindwalls and timewalls will be the downfall of this game. Already, it's having trouble retaining players.

I only stay here and keep playing because I still have hope, however slight, that you'll finally see reason, and fix the game for the better... However, that hope keeps dwindling every time you add more grind and timewalls...

Edited by Braken

Tenno research lab?

Great another 3 days of waiting. I hope this research does not involve Argon crystals (STUPID STUPID THING).

Let's just hope the stance for it does not drop from eletric crawlers or scavenger moas.

research requirements are easy to meet with a bunch of common resources... crafting well, we'll have to wait and see.

Changes:

• Tweaked the positioning of the Eos leg armor accessories.
  • Tweaked the position of Emblems so as to ensure they don't clip into shoulder armor.

Nice change to the Eos armour.  I always thought it should be a bit closer in.

Ember Prime's Emblems are still cutting throught her shoulders.  Normal Ember's are fine though.

nice patch, a lot of good stuff (the fixes and changes and the new syandana..... well the claws....lets wait for clan research)

the first thing i noticed (and i even made a thread for it because i think it is awesome https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/252776-better-ash-skin-in-the-update-picture/#entry2927209 ) was the change to a better immortal skin for ash in the patch picture in the first post of this thread. 

- no white parts you can not recolor

- better colored foots

Why is this change not included in this patch but on the picture ? :3 maybe it slipped, or maybe it is not finished (it looks good to me, better than the current immortal skin ^^) 

Edited by Fabpsi

Just got done running Casta to see about this "new" drop rate on Delta beacons. Turns out now the Prosecutors are completely impervious to any/all damage that isn't the single element they're buffed with. So, I got treated to a Shock Prosecurtor being completely impervious to every single thing I threw at it despite having electric mods on both guns -- but since this is Damage 2.0, and I was naive enough to attach additional elemental mods to my weapons, that means the electric mods don't count for killing Shock Prosecutors. 

"Stupid" is the only word I can think of to describe this both from a gameplay perspective as well as simple internal logic. As far as gameplay is concerned, you've essentially hamstrung everyone's ability to do damage by making us leave out at least one elemental mod. What's the purpose of doing these events and getting "dual stat mods" if we're rendering ourselves incapable of doing damage should we be foolish enough to use them? Further, this makes it literally impossible to solo farm these guys. Added to that, it's unlikely but not impossible a full PUG is still going to be missing that one single element, which makes the whole run a failure after it becomes obvious nobody can kill this thing and just let themselves die. That's the opposite of fun. As far as internal logic goes: so these are modifications to space ninja weapons, right? And these ammo mods give the bullets specific effects? What happens between me attaching _just_ a shock mod to my rifle versus a shock mod plus, say, a toxin mod? What about that process renders the "shock" quality null and void such that this purple #$&(% can completely ignore all these bullets I'm chucking at him? 

This is a categorically bad idea. I realize you guys have to make some money on this and that is absolutely fine as far as that goes. What's not fine is bludgeoning people with intrinsically stupid/broken mechanics in order to say Hey, look, you can farm it up and get it for free! when it's clear this is just a way to antagonize people into dropping $20 on the Hydroid in the store. 

*sigh* MORE clan research...

Also, freaking powerfists? The new stance drops from POWERFISTS?! Have you not learned from the electric crawler/contagious spread fiasco? Apparently not, since you still insist on putting desired mods on the rarest of enemies. They're not even hard, they're just really, REALLY rare...

I'm sorry DE, but you REALLY need to get your act together. How many times have you promised to reduce grind? Several. And what have you done so far? INCREASE grind.

The over-reliance on grindwalls and timewalls will be the downfall of this game. Already, it's having trouble retaining players.

I only stay here and keep playing because I still have hope, however slight, that you'll finally see reason, and fix the game for the better... However, that hope keeps dwindling every time you add more grind and timewalls...

Powerfists are actually pretty common on most Grineer nodes on Saturn, Ceres, and Uranus

I actually have the stance already now! Got it 10 minutes ago on Rhea

Edited by BlockCatGoesMeow

• Infested Drones have been removed from Defense missions. This is primarily due to issues with navigation and the flow of wave gameplay. We are working on improving their ability to navigate these levels for future inclusion.

Uh...unless I'm mistaken that Carcoal is a defense mission.

3UJ9Nnx.jpg