Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.9.0 + 13.9.0.1: The Venka

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update DE, making the "Malicious Raptor" drop from the "Powerfist" made me think about how rare it would actually be but, today was a good day! 

XX2piyk.jpg

Good luck to all farming ;) 

Edited by LunskEE

• The drop rates on Beacons have been adjusted. Delta Beacons are now less rare, with the Kappa and Gamma Beacon drop rates being slightly reduced.

Wow. You guys are so late on this one, that its almost sickening. Better late then never I guess. Other wise thanks, I guess.

P.S. Not to be too salty, but I feel I'm not the only one that feels this way. Also I am sure that I am not the only one who is sick of cosmetic items that we have to actually pay plat for instead of receiving anything that actually improves the gameplay, or keeps the game interesting. I am weary of U14 DE. If it does not deliver, I don't know how well the community will take it. All the cosmetic items should have been put off to remove bugs/glitches/exploits that are painfully obvious. Please start to focus on the actual gameplay elements, and not all the cosmetics that are obviously slowing down the current release of content. I'm not saying to rush it. I just want the content that is delivered to us to be in good working order, balanced, and actually challenging. Don't nerf stuff that doesn't need it just because the rest of the community says its too hard. The end game in Warframe is honestly terrible, and without new challenging content to keep high tier veterans interested, you might just lose the true support you need. /endrant

P.P.S. That was very salty in its own. Hopefully it gets the point across though.

edit: Didn't notice the invisibility nerf. Well there goes anyone else buying this round of prime access, seeing as you made him useless for that main ability of his that is needed for his survival.

May God and the Lotus Bless this player for saying and hopefully being listen to. For what I myself and other players have been saying for an extremely long @zz time.

Changes:

• 13.8.1 Unlisted change: Enemies now have basic awareness on contact or sound of invisible units, and will investigate last known position of this sound/contact.  There are a number of threads bringing up issues/discussions with this that are being read and relayed, thank you for posting!

Why do the devs continue to add invisible changes when they are usually found out within the first day or even just hours after a patch? It is beyond me how the logical conclusion to being found out every time is to try it again another time.

May God and the Lotus Bless this player for saying and hopefully being listen to. For what I myself and other players have been saying for an extremely long @zz time.

Thanks for the bump buddy. I knew i wasn't the only one who felt this way.

I love how people are complaining about clan research. Only a few updates ago DE was giving out more marketplace weapons, and people complained about THAT, saying there weren't enough CLAN RESEARCH weapons.

DE just can't win with this community.

Either way, suck it up. Wait for it, or buy it with plat. It won't kill any of us to wait a few damned days. Besides, it gives you time to look for the stance mod.

•  
  • The drop rates on Beacons have been adjusted. Delta Beacons are now less rare, with the Kappa and Gamma Beacon drop rates being slightly reduced.
  •  

Finally, I had given up grinding for hydroid when i got 3 hydroid systems after farming hours for that damned delta beacon.

Thanks DE.

Edited by InDueTime

I think i might just go kill myself. About i dont know a year ago i did a weapon suggestion THE EXACT SAME AS THESE THINGS. If i could find the link i would show you but i kid you not i made a topic about these exact weapons...

(edit: Found link, turns out i never posted it on the forums but still got a lot of comments on the wiki.)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AWESOMEDUDE274/New_melee_weapon_idea

Edited by AWESOMEDUDE274

But wait! What about the negative counters in Infested exterminate, DE?

Has nobody noticed it before? Occasionally, during exterminate missions against the Infested, the counter tends to turn to -1, -2, or rarely, -3, is this caused by the Mutalist Ospreys? This is rather troublesome, especially for a part-time Orokin Vault Hunter, like myself, who tends to use the ODE keys.

But wait! What about the negative counters in Infested exterminate, DE?

Has nobody noticed it before? Occasionally, during exterminate missions against the Infested, the counter tends to turn to -1, -2, or rarely, -3, is this caused by the Mutalist Ospreys? This is rather troublesome, especially for a part-time Orokin Vault Hunter, like myself, who tends to use the ODE keys.

I've never heard of that problem before myself, but that's just me.

I suggest if it happens again, take a picture and post it in the support forums. DE devs frequent those alot.

Pyra Syandana: looks amazing, could be longer though

Venka: research wait time is annoying, but not terrible; weapon looks cool anyway

Invisibility 'nerf': this is realistic, and actually quite cool. If it works as intended, I could shoot then sprint like hek, and the enemies would go to where I shot from. Yay tactics. Also, this gives Loki and Banshee some great synergy

Beacon Farm-reduction: very late, but now I can get Hydroid! please work on reducing RNG in more areas of the game (I hate to be another complainer about Void drop tables, but seriously, this is a huge problem)

Need fix for no viable place to farm items due to faction takeovers (where are the Prosecutors now??? - and don't say "defense missions" - they spawn like ONE Prosecuter per defense mission). Also - where to find Iron Phoenix if you wipe out the Frontier Grineers??? If there is a fix already please let us know.

Wow. You guys are so late on this one, that its almost sickening. Better late then never I guess. Other wise thanks, I guess.

P.S. Not to be too salty, but I feel I'm not the only one that feels this way. Also I am sure that I am not the only one who is sick of cosmetic items that we have to actually pay plat for instead of receiving anything that actually improves the gameplay, or keeps the game interesting. I am weary of U14 DE. If it does not deliver, I don't know how well the community will take it. All the cosmetic items should have been put off to remove bugs/glitches/exploits that are painfully obvious. Please start to focus on the actual gameplay elements, and not all the cosmetics that are obviously slowing down the current release of content. I'm not saying to rush it. I just want the content that is delivered to us to be in good working order, balanced, and actually challenging. Don't nerf stuff that doesn't need it just because the rest of the community says its too hard. The end game in Warframe is honestly terrible, and without new challenging content to keep high tier veterans interested, you might just lose the true support you need. /endrant

P.P.S. That was very salty in its own. Hopefully it gets the point across though.

edit: Didn't notice the invisibility nerf. Well there goes anyone else buying this round of prime access, seeing as you made him useless for that main ability of his that is needed for his survival.

Need more up votes. . .

For real DE step ya game up!

So when can we expect to have the Mutalist Ospreys to have their  gas trail changed from toxic to viral so that would not only fit more with what they are, but prevent players who get charged by one... like... every time... at higher levels  from being instantly killed by the unreasonable 100% toxin proc that kills you whether you get out of it or not?