Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.9.0 + 13.9.0.1: The Venka

[DE]Rebecca

Yet another broken update thanks DE  you never test a content b4 releasing it.

New Melee weapon is bugged & turns invincible after hysteria cast ends  "thanks for not fixing Valkyr's hysteria  as you promised"

Hotfix 13.9.0.1:

• Fixed (for real) Infested Drones appearing on Defense Missions until Nav Improvements are made.
  • Fixed Sabotage missions not having machines/objectives to be destroyed, resulting in mission that could not be completed.

13.8.1 Unlisted change: Enemies now have basic awareness on contact or sound of invisible units, and will investigate last known position of this sound/contact.  There are a number of threads bringing up issues/discussions with this that are being read and relayed, thank you for posting!

Nice~

Still no Blade Storm / Hysteria fixes? ;P

Yet another broken update thanks DE  you never test a content b4 releasing it.

New Melee weapon is bugged & turns invincible after hysteria cast ends  "thanks for not fixing Valkyr's hysteria  as you promised"

Calm your Tots dude, none can predict the future :P Its obviously going to be fixed, you dang cry baby. And Valkrys fix is stated to be coming U14, So before you go complaining and crying, educate yourself and get your facts strait. And we are the ones to test their content the game is still in beta and we are the beta testers, testing it for the PS4 and soon for the X1 as well.

Edited by Senketsu_

Tbh i was expecting Infested Tileset permanence, and new warframe this week and U14 next week. But alas, I was wrong, now itll either be my previous prediction next week and U14 after that, or U14 is going to contain a lot of content.

I think next week will be U14, and at the latest the week after that, although they were two months late with U13 so yeah. fingers crossed

Tbh i was expecting Infested Tileset permanence, and new warframe this week and U14 next week. But alas, I was wrong, now itll either be my previous prediction next week and U14 after that, or U14 is going to contain a lot of content.

An event, an entirely new warframe, and a major update all in a few weeks? DE employees have families too you know.

Edited by RancidTurnip1603

An event, an entirely new warframe, and a major update all in a few weeks? DE employees have families too you know.

they gave up that right ones they sold their souls to the gods of RNG!! (joking obviously)

Edited by Senketsu_

Calm your Tots dude, none can predict the future :P Its obviously going to be fixed, you dang cry baby. And Valkrys fix is stated to be coming U14, So before you go complaining and crying, educate yourself and get your facts strait. And we are the ones to test their content the game is still in beta and we are the beta testers, testing it for the PS4 and soon for the X1 as well.

Beta for 2 years !

Beta for 2 years !

open beta for one and a half, you dont have to play the game if you dont like the fact that making a game like this take alot of time and usualy has bugs in it. which is why we are here to be the ginniepigs.

Edited by Senketsu_

#1 EDO and DAEDALUS armor sets are still problematic with the badge position =( especially the event badges! (on many frames)

#2  Rhino iron skin still doesn't cover the armor pieces! and they don't glow when channeling is active! 

Everything else ! good job =)

• The drop rates on Beacons have been adjusted. Delta Beacons are now less rare, with the Kappa and Gamma Beacon drop rates being slightly reduced.

Wow. You guys are so late on this one, that its almost sickening. Better late then never I guess. Other wise thanks, I guess.

P.S. Not to be too salty, but I feel I'm not the only one that feels this way. Also I am sure that I am not the only one who is sick of cosmetic items that we have to actually pay plat for instead of receiving anything that actually improves the gameplay, or keeps the game interesting. I am weary of U14 DE. If it does not deliver, I don't know how well the community will take it. All the cosmetic items should have been put off to remove bugs/glitches/exploits that are painfully obvious. Please start to focus on the actual gameplay elements, and not all the cosmetics that are obviously slowing down the current release of content. I'm not saying to rush it. I just want the content that is delivered to us to be in good working order, balanced, and actually challenging. Don't nerf stuff that doesn't need it just because the rest of the community says its too hard. The end game in Warframe is honestly terrible, and without new challenging content to keep high tier veterans interested, you might just lose the true support you need. /endrant

P.P.S. That was very salty in its own. Hopefully it gets the point across though.

edit: Didn't notice the invisibility nerf. Well there goes anyone else buying this round of prime access, seeing as you made him useless for that main ability of his that is needed for his survival.

Edited by FREQ1989

• Tweaked the position of Emblems so as to ensure they don't clip into shoulder armor.

This still happens on Ember Prime. :( However: with shoulder armor (on both regular Ember and Ember Prime), they go back a little from center alignment. On the plus side, at least it seems to be fixed on other frames.