Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.9.0 + 13.9.0.1: The Venka

[DE]Rebecca

thanks for the Venka DE gonna <3 you even more now :3

As for the Badge adjustments, they still clip into Ember Primes shoulders on my PC and for my Clanmates as well.

If a DXdiag would help just send me a PM and i'll send it to you.

regards

Gem

Edited by GeminiStigma

Haha, DE milking every little cent out of you is not a surprise anymore, but oh my...so many people cheering to this kind of "thanks for nothing" update is just...AMAZING.

Oh well, u're right, infested drones, i let it pass. Thats good; was a fiasco from them.

MOAR SOUNDFIXES AND CLANTECH PLEASE!

To all who think that the invisibility nerf ruins loki and ashe, It doesn;t in any way shape or form, all it really does is give them hints of your location when you kill somebody in-front of them, but if you move away they sit there and attack the air you where at, making it easier to maneuver around and such. You have to play a bit more carefully, but it's actually much more fun to watch enemys open fire on the air then just go 'Must have been my imagination -Arm has been blown off- Must have been my imagination.'

After reading some the comments to some of the changes to the frames and the game as a whole. I have been validated once again in that the enemies are getting stronger and more challenging while the frames and weapons are getting weaker. And with more dangly bits to add to our frames and more weapons to lvl up. I fear that this is all a ploy to distract us from realizing that U-14 will be further down the road than any of us has anticipated.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

DERebecca, on 25 Jun 2014 - 6:56 PM, said:snapback.png

Changes:

• 13.8.1 Unlisted change: Enemies now have basic awareness on contact or sound of invisible units, and will investigate last known position of this sound/contact.  There are a number of threads bringing up issues/discussions with this that are being read and relayed, thank you for posting!

That explains a lot!

Right? I started a newbie account just for kicks, and was shocked to see Corpus shooting and prodding my invisible Loki. Thought it was a bug, guess not. lol

The mod is most likely a 1% drop... Ive farmed for about 12 hours now. Im tired of this crap and its really making me regret actually buying anything from DE... Gleaming Talon was the wost experience I had with any game and this mod is giving me those flashbacks...

DE, can you PLEASE do something about these idiotic choices? Maybe actaully farm for the mod in the Dev build before releasing just to see what people will go though? People want to USE Venka right now and since its pretty much required to have a Stance on every weapon, we cant use it properly. Im not spending 12-20 hours a day for the next two months like I did farming for Gleaming Talon, farming endlessly with no signs of progress isn fun. If you want to DRAW new players, you need to add fun content, not mind numbing tasks like farming.

This need so many more upvotes. I can't agree with this comment more. Makes me happy to see some part of the community, no matter how small, isn't &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; enough to keep drinking the DE kool-aid.

I dont see your Problem, this game is to make much money not much players, isnt that clear by just playin it ? stop banging your head against this wall and you can have again with what is there ... cause this game is exactly like a year and a half ago ... maybe more watered down ... but playin a Level from time to time is still a blast and thats it ^^

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

Heroes in a half-shell

TURTLE POWER!

Thx for the tmnt reference in the red text.

Wolverine is a #$&(%. But now that there is a connection to shredder, it will feel much better to use them! (the claws)

Shredder > Wolverine.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Venka was a waste of plat. Thought I'd be able to do what was shown in Devstream 31. Turns out you can only do that with the ultra rare stance. Wish they would have shown off the non-stance animations.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Venka was a waste of plat. Thought I'd be able to do what was shown in Devstream 31. Turns out you can only do that with the ultra rare stance. Wish they would have shown off the non-stance animations.

they can't do that, you know that how else are they to capitalize on a free to play, pay to win. philosophy thats kept video games in business for years.

they can't do that, you know that how else are they to capitalize on a free to play, pay to win. philosophy thats kept video games in business for years.

Wait. They couldn't have shown off the non-stance animations, why? You don't pay real money for these stances. You don't pay plat for these stances. You can't buy your way to get these stances. Someone has to farm them. So while I understand what you're saying, it doesn't make sense with regard to this stance. Sure, they showed off only what was cool to get people to spend plat on it (nothing like some good old deception). But they still could have shown off the regular animations and mentioned which ones were the stance and which ones weren't. It's not about pay to win. For some reason these devs like to make sure that there are certain items that people won't have. Like Gleaming Talon. Why do they make new content just to make sure that few people can access it? I don't know. But they do.

Wait. They couldn't have shown off the non-stance animations, why? You don't pay real money for these stances. You don't pay plat for these stances. You can't buy your way to get these stances. Someone has to farm them. So while I understand what you're saying, it doesn't make sense with regard to this stance. Sure, they showed off only what was cool to get people to spend plat on it (nothing like some good old deception). But they still could have shown off the regular animations and mentioned which ones were the stance and which ones weren't. It's not about pay to win. For some reason these devs like to make sure that there are certain items that people won't have. Like Gleaming Talon. Why do they make new content just to make sure that few people can access it? I don't know. But they do.

no your right you can't buy the stance out right no but some one will farm it and then they'll sell it for about 2 to 3 hundred plat so that in essence you or someone else had to buy it because after 6 days of farming it you still can't aquire it through honest means of playing ( i use the term you as a general term not you personally.) so you get ticked off and in the end you whined up buying it with plat that you had to buy. so that you could get the rare stance mod that they showed the on the live stream they just didn't tell you that it was equipped. and there you have the long drawn out process to get you to buy plat.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

So here is my take on this. After my first post near the top of page 7, I have seen a few people posting that share the same view as myself. DE heed our words in these threads. Putting too much in the game that doesn't benefit overall step to finish the game is going to come back to haunt you. Yeah, I get it, these are weapons and appearance items that are cool, but how does this actually lead to the finalization of the game? Sure people will spend plat on things which turns into money for you, but you need to look at it this way. The first few syandanas were a bit overpriced, but we got them anyway, they looked cool and we, as players, hoped the money would go to furthering the end game development. Now this new one costs us 70 plat. This is outrageous. Why are the prices going up? You might say it is to cover the development costs, but I would have to call BS on that. Tell me, why would a new player spend 70 plat on a cosmetic item, when you can spend 75 plat for Loki, Mag, or Excalibur, each come with a Warframe slot, the frame itself, and a reactor. Right there 40 plat of that 75 is for something you will need as you play the game. Now onto my next thought, and this is one i have seen posted a bit already. Why in the hell are we getting these badass hyped up stance mods, only to be put on mobs that spawn rarer than any mobs I've seen in any other game, and why do they have the most absolute garbage drop rate when the mobs actually show up? You say you work to fix the RNG, but you all CLEARLY pay no mind to it when these stances that you show us so we buy the weapon with plat, and put them on mobs with an almost impossible spawn/drop chance. I have way more I can say on this topic, but I am afraid I would be almost typing a government document with the amount of feedback that needs to be said on this topic. Because of these two issues I have mentioned alone, I no longer buy weapons that come out for plat. There is no point. Sure I can get that instant gratification of having the weapon, but why torture myself to farm the stance up? Suggestion - If we buy a weapon with a stance mod slot, include the mod. Make it worth spending our money. Overall, you devs really need to slow your roll, and remember that to your truly dedicated fan base that you have basically been neglecting and not listening to, we prefer QUALITY of content, not the quantity. Another suggestion, a lot of us veteran players that have been here for a while have very good, quality based feedback that will benefit all players as a whole. Don't pander to the lowest common denominator and nerf what everyone complains about. Instead ask us vets and founders what we truly want to happen, and after that don't just take what we say as law and use it, come to your own conclusion. This community, like others, has people that are actually dedicated and want the game to be challenging and fun, but others want it to be a cake walk and when you listen to those people, which it seems you do about 95% of the time, the game becomes boring and terrible. Final suggestion, Difficulty slider. This would fix what people want, weather its an easy mindless game of burn you ammo and rack up the bodies, or a harder more thought out game that gives people a challenge.

Please heed these words. If not, this game will not last another year.

TL;DR - No read it, If you don't you are probably one of the people who is helping to turn this game into the lame, boring, turd that it is rapidly becoming.

P.S. Much salt here. Don't mean it to be hateful but we really need to drive this point home if we want this game to last.

Edit 1: Fixed grammar

Edit 2: I don't post on these threads a lot but when I think a good 50% of my posts are saying to listen and make better content, you know I mean it.

Edited by FREQ1989

So here is my take on this. After my first post near the top of page 7, I have seen a few people posting that share the same view as myself. DE heed our words in these threads. Putting too much in the game that doesn't benefit overall step to finish the game is going to come back to haunt you. Yeah, I get it, these are weapons and appearance items that are cool, but how does this actually lead to the finalization of the game? Sure people will spend plat on things which turns into money for you, but you need to look at it this way. The first few syandanas were a bit overpriced, but we got them anyway, they looked cool and we, as players, hoped the money would go to furthering the end game development. Now this new one costs us 70 plat. This is outrageous. Why are the prices going up? You might say it is to cover the development costs, but I would have to call BS on that. Tell me, why would a new player spend 70 plat on a cosmetic item, when you can spend 75 plat for Loki, Mag, or Excalibur, each come with a Warframe slot, the frame itself, and a reactor. Right there 40 plat of that 75 is for something you will need as you play the game. Now onto my next thought, and this is one i have seen posted a bit already. Why in the hell are we getting these badass hyped up stance mods, only to be put on mobs that spawn rarer than any mobs I've seen in any other game, and why do they have the most absolute garbage drop rate when the mobs actually show up? You say you work to fix the RNG, but you all CLEARLY pay no mind to it when these stances that you show us so we buy the weapon with plat, and put them on mobs with an almost impossible spawn/drop chance. I have way more I can say on this topic, but I am afraid I would be almost typing a government document with the amount of feedback that needs to be said on this topic. Because of these two issues I have mentioned alone, I no longer buy weapons that come out for plat. There is no point. Sure I can get that instant gratification of having the weapon, but why torture myself to farm the stance up? Suggestion - If we buy a weapon with a stance mod slot, include the mod. Make it worth spending our money. Overall, you devs really need to slow your roll, and remember that to your truly dedicated fan base that you have basically been neglecting and not listening to, we prefer QUALITY of content, not the quantity. Another suggestion, a lot of us veteran players that have been here for a while have very good, quality based feedback that will benefit all players as a whole. Don't pander to the lowest common denominator and nerf what everyone complains about. Instead ask us vets and founders what we truly want to happen, and after that don't just take what we say as law and use it, come to your own conclusion. This community, like others, has people that are actually dedicated and want the game to be challenging and fun, but others want it to be a cake walk and when you listen to those people, which it seems you do about 95% of the time, the game becomes boring and terrible. Final suggestion, Difficulty slider. This would fix what people want, weather its an easy mindless game of burn you ammo and rack up the bodies, or a harder more thought out game that gives people a challenge.

Please heed these words. If not, this game will not last another year.

TL;DR - No read it, If you don't you are probably one of the people who is helping to turn this game into the lame, boring, turd that it is rapidly becoming.

P.S. Much salt here. Don't mean it to be hateful but we really need to drive this point home if we want this game to last.

Edit 1: Fixed grammar

Edit 2: I don't post on these threads a lot but when I think a good 50% of my posts are saying to listen and make better content, you know I mean it.

You argue that others, not you, want the game to become a cake walk. Yet you yourself say DE should make plat-melee weapons include a stance mod. What you're asking sounds like a cake walk to me, albeit a paid one, but one nonetheless. That stuff smells of the evil and reviled pay-2-win demon.

i'm getting really pissed off.

ash shuriken is still causing alarm as it's loud like a gun.

after atleast one month and NUMEROUS pms to staff and promisses to fix this issue (this is like 5 minutes worth) it still persist.

i don't even play warframe anymore, i just log in each new hotfix, check if it's still there and log out.

five dam minutes to adjust value to make ability silent.

really