Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does De Put Event Exclusive Items Back?

--FORMA--

So, DE puts rewards into operations, which is obvious.

So, the rewards are supposed to be exclusives to people who did the operation at that time.

Then, after a month or later they come back, for the newer players who obviously didn't play at that time when the operations where out, when the rewards are supposed to be exclusive to people who did the operation.

I can understand why the Detron and Prova Vandal where re-released, Though I don't get how the Cicero mods are

re-released. They where open to the people who did the operation at that time.

So, why does DE re-release our "exclusive" rewards back? 

Out of curiosity, did they ever actually say the Cicero mods were exclusive?

No DE never said that they were exclusive and they have made it very clear that nothing is exclusive unless specified otherwise.

...Thread like this is just the same like the thread that asking exclusives to be released again...

Besides, ;

Did they ever actually say the Cicero mods were exclusive?

Unless DE clearly stated it as exclusives, event weapons / mods can be re-released.

So, DE puts rewards into operations, which is obvious.

So, the rewards are supposed to be exclusives to people who did the operation at that time.

Then, after a month or later they come back, for the newer players who obviously didn't play at that time when the operations where out, when the rewards are supposed to be exclusive to people who did the operation.

I can understand why the Detron and Prova Vandal where re-released, Though I don't get how the Cicero mods are

re-released. They where open to the people who did the operation at that time.

So, why does DE re-release our "exclusive" rewards back? 

Out of curiosity, did they ever actually say the Cicero mods were exclusive?

DE said "ALL MODS WILL BE RELEASED PUBLICLY GIVEN TIME"

No mods are exclusive, only you thought that. It's more like 'early access" and I'm happy with that as an original owner

I'm not sure why everyone here is disagreeing with you so harshly. I personally find it frustrating as well that they would offer a reward for doing a specific amount of work on a specific task and grinding away hours and hours only to have it picked up for free as a drop a month later. Whether they explicitly state the rewards are exclusive only to that event or not, it still makes me hesitant to even do the events anymore when I can literally just pick the mods up off the ground later on anyway.

I am sure you'll be the first to not complain if they ever re-release Primed Chamber

I would complain and I don't have Primed Chamber. It would be unfair to those who have put more hours into the game than I have just to get that bragging right taken from them to appease newer players. I've been playing for nearly a year now, I wasn't around for the event that gave Primed Chamber, but I'd still be mad on behalf of those who worked to beat the challenge in order to EARN it. I'm glad they haven't re-released it.
Now, though, I only half-@$$ events because it doesn't matter if I get a high score or not. It doesn't matter how many hours I put in. They're going to release all the rewards to those who didn't work for them either way.

*EDIT: Slight typo there, meant Primed Chamber, not Split Chamber.

Edited by N0VAXIS

I'm not sure why everyone here is disagreeing with you so harshly. I personally find it frustrating as well that they would offer a reward for doing a specific amount of work on a specific task and grinding away hours and hours only to have it picked up for free as a drop a month later. Whether they explicitly state the rewards are exclusive only to that event or not, it still makes me hesitant to even do the events anymore when I can literally just pick the mods up off the ground later on anyway.

Getting them early is one advantage. 

And you say this as if mod drops rain down like candies and are all instantly attainable by everyone. They're most certainly not free, a lot of time and specific tasking, grinding away for hours, goes in to earning them. 

In fact, the events tend to be more enjoyable than the regular farming, it's easier to grind them than the regular game play. 

I would complain and I don't have Primed Chamber. It would be unfair to those who have put more hours into the game than I have just to get that bragging right taken from them to appease newer players. I've been playing for nearly a year now, I wasn't around for the event that gave Primed Chamber, but I'd still be mad on behalf of those who worked to beat the challenge in order to EARN it. I'm glad they haven't re-released it.

Now, though, I only half-@$$ events because it doesn't matter if I get a high score or not. It doesn't matter how many hours I put in. They're going to release all the rewards to those who didn't work for them either way.

*EDIT: Slight typo there, meant Primed Chamber, not Split Chamber.

One month later?  Try six  And during that time the mods sold for hundreds of plat in trades.  Also, the grind for those mods were a lot more straightforward than how the mods are obtained in game now.  Go and grind a full set of cicero mods off vor.  I guarantee you it will take a lot longer than it took to earn them through the event.

As for whether prime chamber is exclusive or not:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83159-so-i-guess-new-players-are-screwed-huh/#entry907842

Edited by Aggh

Why shouldn't they? The Cicero and Tethra mods are incredibly powerful. The event weapons aren't anything special and only look cool. Exclusives do nothing but divide the community. Anyone that got them from the events lose nothing from them being re-released except precious exclusivity. The Cicero and Tethra events were easy anyway. You, me, and others got all four of the set at once from doing an easy event months ago. Hek, I wouldn't mind them releasing the Wraith Vipers and the Gorgon Wraith into the Market for plat.

I did my work and I got my reward. Someone else getting it later and having to work harder for it doesn't affect my enjoyment of said reward.

Why shouldn't they? The Cicero and Tethra mods are incredibly powerful. The event weapons aren't anything special and only look cool. Exclusives do nothing but divide the community. Anyone that got them from the events lose nothing from them being re-released except precious exclusivity. The Cicero and Tethra events were easy anyway. You, me, and others got all four of the set at once from doing an easy event months ago. Hek, I wouldn't mind them releasing the Wraith Vipers and the Gorgon Wraith into the Market for plat.

I did my work and I got my reward. Someone else getting it later and having to work harder for it doesn't affect my enjoyment of said reward.

This.