Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make The Infamous "shinobi" Scarf Available As A Cosmetic!

R3DBelmont456

Ok, so I've been pondering about what Scarf I should get my warframe so they'll look sexier while they flip and parkour through the wind, sadly NONE (including the most recent one added, the Pyra) really match what I'm looking for because they all just are missing that... Ninja esque feel as they don't feel like they're adding mystery at all. In fact, no offense DE... as shiny as the Pyra can be with the right colors, it seriously looks more like a cape than a scarf, and I highly Doubt that Ninjas use capes, in case you forgot what Edna from the incredibles said about them. Now I've been wanting this for the longest time, a ninja scarf that actually looks and feels like a ninja scarf, and I dug up these two vids to help sum up how they should look like in motion and whatnot: http://youtu.be/jAQCpfLcCgg?t=5m34s  http://youtu.be/aAQbh00CcJU?t=30s

And as you can see, Strider Hiryu and Shinobi Hotsuma's Scarf design are not only traditional in appearance (at least when it comes to cool ninjas in Video Games) but damn are they Badass looking, and I just cannot explain just how cool it looks watching the red scarf flow in the wind like the wind itself, kind of adding so many elements of both mystery and nimbleness. Warframe being the game about Space Ninjas and whatnot, I feel that it is Cosmetically incomplete and will remain incomplete without this scarf being an option for frames. Just think How cool it'd look on Ash!! So please DE, it's not like it's gonna be illegal to add it, heck even Greninja uses it (even though it's his tounge, but still...). As long as it's not too expensive I will buy it HANDS DOWN if you do release it, just thinking about it is making me drool...

GUY_montage.jpg

Shinobi.jpg

Edited by R3DBelmont456

I think DE already tried todo something like this but they said it was scrapped because they couldn't get it to work properly with it being around the face/neck area.

Bu... but everything else is just so stiff and lacks some serious stuff to make me even consider buying them... and I'd seriously, SERIOUSLY would buy this Scarf if it was made into a cosmetic. I just want my ninja to look more like a ninja T-T... I'm sure they can get it to work, if it worked in old games it can work here too, heck, most scarfs and armor are glitched anyhow... and as for the Asa and the Uru, I'm sorry but as much as I wanna like them, they're just missing something... and I just cannot bring myself to buy them with that missing factor *points to pictures^*

Edited by R3DBelmont456

I believe that the current thinking is, if we're getting one of these, it'll be when factions and 'reputations' are added, and it'll be a reward from one of those.

Last I heard, anyway.

wow, I hope so, If I could get this for free then I'd be one happy Warframe player, I couldn't care less if everyone else had it and it wasn't unique but even if I HAD to pay for it I would, it's just... SO darn cool looking, and smexy :3

This will seriously look good on almost every frame, it's a freakin ninja scarf man ><... and I'm not an Ash player I use mostly Valkyr If you couldn't tell already, though tbh since Ash looks cooler than loki and ALSO specializes in stealth then it'd suit him best... and just for that I'd make an ash XD...

Thanks for relocating this topic to the proper area, anyhow... I'm still wondering as to why this scarf would be problematic to replicate in Warframe, is it cause the frames' 3rd person view is too close to the screen? is it cause of that floaty effect that Ninja scarfs tend to have is difficult to pull of, or is it some unbeknownst reason known only by the artists and programmers coming up with cosmetic designs...