Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transparent Iron Skin Toggle To See Rhino Body Skins/colors/prime

JamesPham

A transparent glass-like Iron Skin would allow users to see their Rhino's color scheme, body skins, or prime version.

To acquire a color palette, body skin, or Rhino Prime for aesthetic purposes is a bit of a let down when they are covered by the iron skin ability most of the time.

I propose having a toggle in the setting that would allow for the transparent Iron Skin, or have the transparent Iron Skin on the market as an attachment/skin. That would allow those who like the Iron Skin as it is to keep it that way.

Loki/Ash could use something like this too, while im not trying to complain, it would be nice to see my Loki when im in invisibility, which tends to be often.

You've most likely experienced your proposed idea when a cinematic removes the invisible aspect of the move and just leaves the energy shroud. It's quite nice, and would be a great option for players, thanks for bringing it up.

I'd rather have the iron skin spikes back which existed only a brief moment a year ago. Personally i liked them but there were many rhino players with mixed feelings about it. My point is, back then we wanted several skin versions of iron skin (cosmetic option) so everyone could use their favorite version of it. More variety in skin selection would make many rhino users happy. If the OP wants an opaque skin, why not.

Edited by Vurtney

I'd be happy with market options for Plat and being able to get cool Iron Skin Variants.

Just for the record, I don't see why the effect could not just simply be a bump mapped version of the skin you are already wearing with a pattern applied, like small hexagon tiles, or a similar, low visual impact effect, rather then a brute force overlay over the whole model. We don't even NEED a visual overlay, we just need a small visual clue that Iron Skin is "on", and a shifting pattern like the one on the Rubedo Skin would be awesome.

I would pay for a shifting pattern ala Rubedo Skin. In fact, here is my damn credit card details, just take my money.

EDIT: Removed credit card details.