Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Fun Warframe?

EpicXeenno

For me it has to be Oberon. He can heal if you're in a pinch and I just love his ultimate. It feels so powerful and the effect is cool.

I'm a sucker for Paladin/knightly stuff.

For weapons I'd use some typical rifle like the Braton, Karak, Grakata or Soma with the Magistar or Orthos as a melee.

For me it has to be Oberon. He can heal if you're in a pinch and I just love his ultimate. It feels so powerful and the effect is cool.

I'm a sucker for Paladin/knightly stuff.

For weapons I'd use some typical rifle like the Braton, Karak, Grakata or Soma with the Magistar or Orthos as a melee.

Braton and Oberon...

%D0%9A%D0%9E%D0%A8-%26-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B

Radial Disarm Loki

Synapse/Amprex

Stug/Tysis (Because 100% blast proc is the best for entertainment value.

Bo staff

Edit; Also, this thread is proof of how everyone has a different gaming experience, yet still loves the game. And it's awesome

This is why we love you DE.

Edited by (PS4)StoneRevolver

For fun? Well to me this represents just plain fun :)

Frame: Vauban

Reasons: I can turn anyone into Pikachu, make an entire level a trampoline fun park, make everyone float like pinatas and LITERALLY chuck mini black holes around :3 

Primary: Supra

Reason: Creates a shower of DOOM LAZERS upon mobs is delightful. Also...ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!!!! 

Secondary: Hikou

Reasons: with max rank Lethal Torrent and Gunslinger, I can't stop laughing at my Tenno throwing ninja stars approaching the speed of light xD

Melee: Glaive/Glaive Prime/Kestrel

Reasons: Its a blade weapon...that you can chuck...AT ANYTHING! Also channeling when mid air gives you an infinite AoE explosion maker :D

Warframe: Ash (Rage + Vitality build). Decaying Key equipped for more high risk / high reward gameplay.

Primary: None, because I want to see as much of my sexy glowing Ash as possible

Secondary: Anything that can easily shoot out pesky cameras. Kinda needed because Shuriken is excluded from the build.

Melee: Dakra Prime (Iron Phoenix & Life Strike). I stay away from Crimson Dervish because it doesn't benefit from Smokescreen (400% of a OHK is still a OHK and nothing more), and it's abysmally slow.

This is both my just-for-fun build and my serious build for anything that isn't a Defense-type mission.

Edited by SortaRandom

Mag with Max Streamline and Max Stretch with a Max Pull. I literally never get tired of seeing enemies go flying.

300 hours in and I just realized Blast on a really fast melee weapon with decent status on it would be hilarious because of the ragdoll.

My personal fun frame is Vauban though. He's just right for me because you can't just spam powers and clear out the county, you actually have to try a little bit.

Also why the hell does no one use Tesla? Vauban ends up with 400+ mana with a max Flow. I never see people using Tesla EVER. It's always just hurr vortex. It's sad as hell.

Volt. Because SPEED!

Sybaris. I don't know, something about the two-shot burst is just so satisfying.

Pyrana. This gun has a bite, it's so much fun to jump-slide at an enemy while firing madly.

As for melee... I'd go with Ether Daggers. They may not be the best, but ol' Annabel and Catherine have saved my skin more times than I can count with their coptering.