Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Potato

EpicXeenno

Question

9 answers to this question

Well first lets make a cut.

Frames and Weapons need different types of charger. 

Catalyst(Blue)  for Weapons

Reactor(Gold)  for Frames

Out of the weapons you have i would say the Dread, its the second best bow in the game and works great with good aim

If its for frames take Valkyr in my opinion, but we got info that Oberon might get a buff soon so its up to you.

Alright, one: potato your frames. The Golden Potatoes are arguably less valuable than the Blue variety, mostly because players usually hold onto their frames for a long time (due to lack of slots, among other things). Do you like Valkyr and Oberon? Do you think you'll keep them in the future? Potato both of them, if you can.

Two: Potato weapons you honestly love. Every weapon is theory-crafted with the assumption that it already has a potato installed; There are so many potential weapons out there that you can potato whatever you desire. Potato the weapons you honestly think you'll keep for a long time, maybe forever; it'll be worth it if you love using them already.

Potato what you love and want to keep, Rank Up and sell what you don't. It's simple, yeah?

I'm having trouble deciding what to put a potato on. In the running I have:

Grakata

Tysis

Dread

Kunai

Valkyr

Oberon

Which of these do you think is worth putting a potato on?

Hold on to your potatoes for now... first test run them for mastery. Then after that, then decide which one to use it on...

I'm having trouble deciding what to put a potato on. In the running I have:

Grakata

Tysis

Dread

Kunai

Valkyr

Oberon

Which of these do you think is worth putting a potato on?

Potato which weapons you prefer the most, but here are my suggestions:

Dread

Oberon

Valkyr

Hold on to Prime frames and potatoe those since a better version than prime frames are unlikley, same with weapons.

At the moment the following are worth a potatoe

Warframes:

Loki P

Rhino P

Nova
Nekro

Trinity

Weapons:

Bo P

Boltor Prime

Paris P

Brakk

Kunai

Dragon Nikana

Frames like Vauban, Mag P and Valkyr can all be usefull but are maybe more contextual.

Edited by The66Monkey

Play with them all and potato the ones you find most fun.  If you have fun with them then there are no regrets.  If you listed items you found fun then roll da dice!  Orrr.. for WFs Valkyr is getting an overhaul soon. Oberon is expected to get some type of adjustment but that is a looong ways out.  Weapons on the list Grakata and Dread are good overall weapons I personally like neither.  I'm not an avid SMG or Bow user. :)  Again, always up to personal preference.