Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Devs, Thank You For The Latest Syndana

Luxangel7

I don't know if anyone on the dev team will actually see this, but I just wanted to say an emphatic THANK YOU for the amazing looking syndana they just released.

It looks like a high sci fi mecha version of angel wings, and as anyone can plainly tell by looking at my username, I freaking LOVE angel / holy stuff.

I don't know if it was made with such a design concept in mind, but regardless, I think they look amazing, not only in shape but also in the lighting effects, I caught myself staring at my kneeling warframe with the white light just popping from behind him like miniature exploding stars.

THANKS A LOT! :D

( now give us halos please :P )

Edited by LuxAngel7

Agree'd +1, this is something we, as the players don't do enough, and I know I am very guilty of not doing. Props to you Lux for doing this

Thank you DE for the recent update, the hotfixes were good and I very much enjoy the new content, the melee weapon is solid and as Lux said the syandanna is beautiful.

I will also use this post to put out a big, general thank you to all of the DE team, I know that I have spent copious hours making posts with problems, and ways this game could be improved. However I need to atleast say this, as much as I have complained, I really enjoy the game a lot, it is beautiful, plays very well, is fun, and has a lot of potential to become something truly memorable.

Cheers to all of you at DE who have put in the hours and hard yard, only to hear us whinge about the little things.

Thanks DE, but can you please make them longer and wider. More majestic and elegant. They are too small now. Especially on male frames.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind this. I have to color mine white to "confuse" the issue on how big (or small) the energy wings actually are.

Making them a bit more majestic would be ever so much appreciated indeed.

Let me add my thanks too. As awesome as the introduction to the Venka was in the trailer, this angel wing scarf was what really stood out the most, and was an instant buy for me. Probably the best one yet, I think. Looks great on my Nova and Valkyr frames. Nicely done, devs!