Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extremely Weird Duplication Glitch

AnOldAlias

I HAVE A LITERAL GHOST MOD IN MY GAME! AHHH!

Anyway....

Alright, I'm going to put this simple. I obtained a Shimmering Blight from a recently finished grineer defense mission. I got into my mods, ranked it up using 4 uncommon(5) cores, and whatever amount of common cores.

So I look in my stance recent list and bam, there it is, ranked up. I go put on my Orthos, and go to the mod list, and there is two. TWO of them in that mod list. I can equip both, to. I haven't applied it onto my orthos in fear of it actually duplicating the mod, I don't wanna get in trouble for exploitation but.. I just wanted to put this here so the [DE]v's can take a look at it. As you can see, I only have ONE Shimmering Blight in my mod list, but in the equip list, I have two.

Both mods are able to be equipped, as I said, but I refuse to press apply to my weapon(hereby preventing me from trying out a stance I've been wanting to try for awhile) until I get some help here.. The two bottom pictures show the mods being put on seperately.

O1q5571.jpg

EavXobg.jpg

veNlHG6.jpg

ezJVvyb.jpg

Look at the top screen shot.

Rows are letter, columns are number.

A1: The most recent stance you have, a Shimmering Blight rank 3

C6: The second oldest stance you have, also a Shimmering Blight rank 3.

Clearly visible in the top screenshot. You had it all along and just forgot about it. In fact, from the top screenshot I can see that the old one is equipped, and not the new one.

Look at the top screen shot.

Rows are letter, columns are number.

A1: The most recent stance you have, a Shimmering Blight rank 3

C6: The second oldest stance you have, also a Shimmering Blight rank 3.

Clearly visible in the top screenshot. You had it all along and just forgot about it. In fact, from the top screenshot I can see that the old one is equipped, and not the new one.

I'll take a look at it in the morning, I'm about to go to bed.

I never actually knew I had it. I don't remember ever seeing it till now, when I know I picked it up. Huh.

I guess it was a bit of a false alarm on my part. Damned eyesight. Weird thing is, I've never had that mod until today. And I seriously only ranked up the one I had. I checked yesterday, I clearly remember not having it. And I only did pick up one today. Also, sorry for the Double post.