Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Say Is Your Biggest Issue With Melee 2.0? (Aside From Stances Being Rng Drops)

Sasquatchias

I would say my biggest issue is the lack of transitioning between enemies. A fair amount of the combos leave you either in one place or force you forward even though the enemies you want to hit are behind or beside you. 

And then there are times where you only get the last hit off on the enemy you were trying to reach who can now just unload everything on you.

Main downside will be the PAUSE and HOLD combos. Warframe is not just the game for pausing and holding buttons. These things work in games where 5 enemies come at you and you do nice combos. In Warframe,50 enemies come at you and you just do the first combo for every stance,E E E.

The only combos you can do are the ones where there is directional keys and block....

Also-

I would say my biggest issue is the lack of transitioning between enemies. A fair amount of the combos leave you either in one place or force you forward even though the enemies you want to hit are behind or beside you.

That they removed charged attacks and that there are no transitional/follow up attacks as previously proposed in a livestream. (Follow up after an aerial ground slam AOE or a ground slide attack also I'd  like after a roll or handspring). Also that the animations are not fine tuned yet. Also that it was not paired with parkour 2.0.

besides the things that are mentioned here, there`s still no big difference between weapons and their movement+melee "combos".

Sword, duals, dagger or scythe, all do a swirl with sliding. And the wallrun melee is similar for all of them.

Oh, and Jag Kittag... `nuf said...