Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is This A Thing? (High Roller Credit Bundle)

Voporak

The warframe economy would die, if it hasn't already XD

It might be in just for the developers, ever noticed how they have extremely large amounts of platinum? Well that way they can easily get credits without having there edit there account data, just a thought. A long time ago when I was new i bought once once because I didn't have enough credits to craft something and had just enough for it.

Edited by PinkStarSR11

My point is, why can't we have 30k credits into 90 plat if there's 90 plat into 30k credits?

-DE would go broke

-Plats are the only way DE gets their money

-Grinding for anything would practically be useless

-The game would be way too easy and there'd be no use for blueprints

Edited by izzatuw

My point is, why can't we have 30k credits into 90 plat if there's 90 plat into 30k credits?

Because 30k credits is stupidly easy to get. Myself i have 2 million credits without even trying, with that i wouldn't ever need to buy plats. That would greatly lower DE incomes.

90 plat for 30k cred don't make sense either, because, as i said, it's really easy to get 30k credits, so it's pointless to have this kind of deal in the market...

Reason that its there is to catch the new players who are too lazy to grind, or too impatient to run a few missions to get the credits he needs to either:
-Perform a trade with another player
-Buy the BP of a weapon/gear

So its a trap for the lazy and impatient people.

Reason that its there is to catch the new players who are too lazy to grind, or too impatient to run a few missions to get the credits he needs to either:

-Perform a trade with another player

-Buy the BP of a weapon/gear

So its a trap for the lazy and impatient people.

If you treat games like that. Then you should not be playing a free to play or even games. The grind as we say is called effort. and the part of the game. I uded plat to cut wait games and slots and a booster of few days that it.

@yimbee
Look at mobile games.
Look at how many you can exchange the real money currency for soft in game currency, such as bout "Crystals" to the "Gold" you can earn just by playing.
Or the games you can spend real dollars to directly buy the in game gold without going through the paid currency first.

its quite common for the people that cant be arsed to wait to grind a few missions.

Sad to say its becoming a solid trend.

Edited by Tsukinoki