The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breeding Grounds -Fin-

Gurzil

Props to Tenn O's/Ion Deluge/Sovient Union

Props to Deus Divinus/KrankeGamer/Eximus Tenno/Death Legacy

Props to my WARBREED/Quantum Entanglement

Props to Quasars/Asgard/Legado Imperial

Props to Warbros Prime/Crescent Moon/Soy Sauce Union

Props to the solo players that pulled it off despite the grind..

Props to the community that help make this game shine.

Props to the devs for all they've done.

Above all.. PROPS TO THE SUPPORT STAFF. You never get the honors you deserve. Best support team HANDS DOWN.

Onward to U14 ladies and gents!

Edited by Gurzil

Hail to Warbreed, Rise my brothers!

And my thanks to DE and all those working on making this game better day by day. Also congrats to Quantum Entanglement and KanibalS ResisT for their 2nd and 3rd rank in the Storm Clan tier, also thanks to you guys and all those who tried to keep up to us, no event is fun without competition.

Edited by Scr4mp

And my thanks to DE and all those working on making this game better day by day. Also congrats to Quantum Entanglement and KanibalS ResisT for their 2nd and 3rd rank in the Storm Clan tier, also thanks to you guys and all those who fought us, no event is fun without competition.

Fixed.

It's very sad that someone stoop to in order to make further 10,20,30,40,50 + other accounts to create another score. 

It is very embarrassing. 

Unfortunately, it is sad for fair players and to people who play for only one account. 

but it was a nice event. 

I hope that in the future add another technology that this never happens again. 

I want to say that these results do not mean anything it is only Rush hour game using another account. Nobody can catch 45 minutes 405 points. So have a nice day to all fraudsters, and unfair to players (and clans)

It's very sad that someone stoop to in order to make further 10,20,30,40,50 + other accounts to create another score. 
It is very embarrassing. 
Unfortunately, it is sad for fair players and to people who play for only one account. 

but it was a nice event. 

I want to say that these results do not mean anything it is only Rush hour game using another account. Nobody can catch 45 minutes 405 points. So have a nice day to all fraudsters, and unfair to players (and clans)

Actually, no you couldn't use alts in the event as it was easily recognizable by DE and was thwarted in Tethra anyways. 

It is very embarrassing. 

but it was a nice event. 

It is literally impossible to stop people from using alt accounts, unless you go to extreme measures like requiring SSN (like in S. Korea) but even then it's still possible to spoof the system.

And my thanks to DE and all those working on making this game better day by day. Also congrats to Quantum Entanglement and KanibalS ResisT for their 2nd and 3rd rank in the Storm Clan tier, also thanks to you guys and all those who tried to keep up to us, no event is fun without competition.

Thanks, it was very very close near the end. We will see you next time, watch your butts.

Thanks, it was very very close near the end. We will see you next time, watch your butts.

=P

Time for us to get back to talks.. Like we were in January before all the E)) BS messed everything up.

Hail WarBreed. Another Victory lead by Gurzil and the amazing players from WarBreed. Much love to EVERYONE. Also, I want to say congratulations to Quantum Entanglement on second place.  

Edited by UnknownProject