Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Exterminate Not Putting Out?

ThatXenomorph

So I just finished farming and completing my twenty fourth tier four exterminate key and received yet another barrel for the sicarus prime, I haven't in all those attempts earned anything but the boltor and sicarus barrel plus fusion core packs.

Is anyone else having the same issue as I? It would be nice to actually receive any of the other four prizes that are supposed to come from this void key. Even a forma blueprint would be more use full then my store room of assorted gun tubes.

So I just finished farming and completing my twenty fourth tier four exterminate key and received yet another barrel for the sicarus prime, I haven't in all those attempts earned anything but the boltor and sicarus barrel plus fusion core packs.

Is anyone else having the same issue as I? It would be nice to actually receive any of the other four prizes that are supposed to come from this void key. Even a forma blueprint would be more use full then my store room of assorted gun tubes.

I got the Handle relatively quickly myself, but I've also got friends who are probably going on 30+ runs of T4E without success. All I can say is you aren't alone in the suffering and the pack of 5 rare cores isn't helping.

Yes, I personally have done 26 runs so far. I'll typically find a group to run interception missions with, we save up 2 keys each (8 total), then run all 8 together. I've done this three times and joined in on a couple. Here are my results:

2 boltor prime barrels

2 fussion core packs

1 rhino prime bp

21 sicarus barrels

If I got 21 fussion core packs, perhaps it would not be so bad. But the sicarus barrels was an ODD award before this patch (I think), I already had 9 of them. I have already made this weapon and mastered it to level 30. I do not like it, and of course cannot sell it. I'd prefer nothing over getting this thing again.

Edited by Educated_Beast

Endless Exterminate anyone? After killing all the enemies, you are asked if you want to extract for X reward, or proceed to the next section of the tower to roll again on the drop tables. Each next section increases enemy level by 2-5, and the number of enemies by 15-20% of the original taget. One of the previously red door is unlocked and a new streach for level genereated*.

If the generation would be too intense (lag causing) to be instant, the Lotus couls say "Okay, prepare to clear the next section of this (ship/tower/colony). Calculating likely enemy locations." (genereation finishes in 60-90 sec) " Found them, Tenno. Proceed to the marker and clean up."

Endless Exterminate anyone? After killing all the enemies, you are asked if you want to extract for X reward, or proceed to the next section of the tower to roll again on the drop tables. Each next section increases enemy level by 2-5, and the number of enemies by 15-20% of the original taget. One of the previously red door is unlocked and a new streach for level genereated*.

If the generation would be too intense (lag causing) to be instant, the Lotus couls say "Okay, prepare to clear the next section of this (ship/tower/colony). Calculating likely enemy locations." (genereation finishes in 60-90 sec) " Found them, Tenno. Proceed to the marker and clean up."

ENDLESS ENDLESS EVERYWHERE!

GERAT IDEA!!!!

Problem? Me? Not at all! I really wanted 100 Fusion Core packs. I don't need them but maybe I can use them in a game of Toss the Cards into the Hat!