Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros #1

iBread

GG Folks. Without dispute, Warbros #1. Keep it civil, and clean and we can all enjoy your victory.

No matter how we "keep it civil" there are always people who will just post anyways that "wah, we don't like this thread" and yet they still bother posting. This is the fun part of the forums and why I post our gloating threads, because there are always people who will post even though they wont even like this kind of thread.

Oh well, I expect this thread will be deleted soon anyways.

Edited by iBread

No matter how we "keep it civil" there are always people who will just post anyways that "wah, we don't like this thread" and yet they still bother posting. This is the fun part of the forums and why I post our gloating threads, because there are always people who will post even though they wont even like this kind of thread.

That's an interesting perspective, given the topic title.

GG Folks. Without dispute, Warbros #1. Keep it civil, and clean and we can all enjoy your victory.

... Somebody said something about keeping Civil? Don't worry, I'm here to stay!

well for those that dont get it:

X5FqAcd.png

and for those that do:

QIRIsxu.jpg

once again warbros did all and some more to win the event. the leadership at last rose up to the task of taking on waiyr's boots and did what he could to win the event

all hail our warlizard extrati and a big thanks to trvldl for carrying me to 405

Warbros

Number one

Now and forever

That's an interesting perspective, given the topic title.

I guess you can rename it to "Warbros gloating thread".

It still be the same thing though, people posting on places where they don't like.

Last post for tonight:

3ed2948727.png

(Props to Datareaper for our victory art, u da bes)