Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbros #1

iBread

Please join an alliance so those who hate Warbros have an outlet for their anger by running against Warbros' rails.

Unfortunately for you, we're not overly concerned about rails.

You do sound a bit desperate though, posting here in such a fashion.  Tell me, how slow do you go?

The most fun part was when the difference was 100~ points, the grind went wild back then, oh and the lvl 9999 enemies xD

You guys gotta show off your collection of silver statues, All I've ever seen is gold so I don't know what any of the rest look like.

I like looking at these scores, it looks like only 2 clans are really fighting over scores, lol (although the 3rd place clan was pretty far ahead of the rest of the pack). I got my prova prime and 48 points, that's win enough to me ;) 

Much as you guys can irritate on forums, congrats on the win Warbros, and it's good to see my old CM friends still fighting the good fight as well :)

Hey, just came back to the forum once I heard Warbros prevailed over all lesser clans yet again.

Warbros first and forever!

#$&(% level rising. But still not "stronk" enough. Common bros, you used to be good at this!