Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community, I Require Assistance

Poopsie_Jones

Question

So, I only have one warframe slot open right now, and I can't choose between these. I have literally zero preference of one over the other, which is making my indecisive nature even worse.

Please end my dilemma and choose for me.

(Not pictured, Trinity)

yd5hJfW.jpg

My favorite frames so far are Nyx and Valkyr. Nyx for parties and when I want to have alot of control. Valkyr for solo/duo(although sometimes I go to parties if they already have Nyx, seems to work fine) when I want to be able to withstand a storm of lead.

Personaly, I enjoy using Valkyr most out of the ones you have mentioned. The deffence+HP you end up with using steel fiber and vitality will allow you to take a beating. Coupled with rage mod you will have enough energy to use Hysteria when your HP is about half gone allowing you to regain your hp again for high survivability.

-Tip, if you find you have regained all your hp and still have much more time left in hysteria than what you would like, just jump off the side of the map to dispell hysteria.

If you dont have a fairly high rank vitality mod, mid-high rank steel fiber mod and a somewhat rare rage mod it will be difficult to play Valkyr affectivly (I tried going without rage...I thought "How on earth does anyone servive with this frame ^.^").

If you like melee and would like to make a melee focused build, Valkyr can be built towards it as well. On the other hand if you use your primary most of the time you can run and gun untill your hp gets low then hysteria (or life strike) it back up to full before switching back to primary.

Another realy nice thing that I love about Valkyr is her anti-asassin apptitude. G3 comes for you? use hysteria and ground slam->finisher beating them one at a time can kill them in 10 sec.

Stalker comes for you? Use a high damage (dual ichor is nice) mellee weapon (that has inertia swings to avoid stagger) with life strike and channel all your attacks on the stalker. He will start beating on you with his hate, but you will regain your health while cutting him down. Most frames cant tank stalkers hits and have to attempt to gun him down while dodging. I have even been slash dashed by the stalker while using this method and still came out of it fine.

Harvester isnt realy a problem with any frame so...

Valkyr is great solo, however, is not usualy used much in serious parties, but can be used as an immortal field medic or front line tank. I used to duo alot with my brother who used Loki. It is also effective at higher lvl due to its ability to regain health while invinsible. I have gone to 40 min T4 with my brother (Loki) before.

You also will get to experiance the old hysteria before it changes, then the new one when its released...that could be cool to experiance. It might feel a bit weird loseing and regaining so much health when you first start but you will before comfortable with it before long.

Sorry, post is so long >.< hope this helps you decide.