Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dissapointment That Is Vay Hek

uppertiggy

So it was the huge build up... the big grand Grineer leader that me and my friends farmed beacons tirelessly for days cause the delta beacons just would not drop and lotus warned us how dangerous he was and how only a few trusted people knew his location and it was this big hunt for him so we were all like  " omg we are so gunna get steamrolled our first run,  probably shoulda checked the wiki or something on him but we gunna do it anyway." so we got there and oh man... were we soooo soooo very dissapointed, the guy just keeled over so quickly and none of us went down once and the guy doesnt even drop anything really special, just standard stuff and your usual planet boss warframe BP's..

even the fight itself felt pretty samey and the big mek he gets into wasnt even that impressive in terms of what it dished out or any unique mechanics.

i REALLY hope that this gets changed and upped in terms of actual final boss fight and some extra rewards for compleating instead of useual warframe pecices, like some sort of unique weapon or mod drops from him kinda like vor in Teir IV's would be nice or at the very least a more unique tile set just for him.

So it was the huge build up... the big grand Grineer leader that me and my friends farmed beacons tirelessly for days cause the delta beacons just would not drop and lotus warned us how dangerous he was and how only a few trusted people knew his location and it was this big hunt for him so we were all like  " omg we are so gunna get steamrolled our first run,  probably shoulda checked the wiki or something on him but we gunna do it anyway." so we got there and oh man... were we soooo soooo very dissapointed, the guy just keeled over so quickly and none of us went down once and the guy doesnt even drop anything really special, just standard stuff and your usual planet boss warframe BP's..

even the fight itself felt pretty samey and the big mek he gets into wasnt even that impressive in terms of what it dished out or any unique mechanics.

i REALLY hope that this gets changed and upped in terms of actual final boss fight and some extra rewards for compleating instead of useual warframe pecices, like some sort of unique weapon or mod drops from him kinda like vor in Teir IV's would be nice or at the very least a more unique tile set just for him.

Vay Hek wasn't supposed to be some new, challenging, ground-breaking rework. Just like the Dual Latos Prime featured in the Xbox One announcement trailer, Vay Hek was simply supposed to "look cool". That's it. Just a showcase for DE's new set pieces. It's like MW2 or Michael Bay's films. It's not supposed to be something of substance. It's just there for the cool factor.