Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If They Released Wyrm Prime, Do We Get Dethcube Prime?

BluberryKnoob

I just wanted to know, as I might actually grind for it.

Oh, and does wyrm prime do anything with box traps in void?

Edit:

My dream prime releases, all in the same update:

Nyx Prime

Deathcube Prime

Akvasto prime

Edited by BluberryKnoob

Grinding? Not worth your time imo. And no, there's no guarantee that there will even be another prime sentinel. If DE feels like making another one, they'll make another one. But there is no official running list of what sentinels/frames will be primed.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I dont think the dethcube can have a prime version lorewise. I am pretty sure dethcube is based on grineer tech, and as such it wouldn't be able to have a prime. Same goes for helios (corpus) and djinn (infested).

Carrier and shade might be able to have a prime version however. Maybe dethcube will get a wraith version? :o

I dont think the dethcube can have a prime version lorewise. I am pretty sure dethcube is based on grineer tech, and as such it wouldn't be able to have a prime. Same goes for helios (corpus) and djinn (infested).

Carrier and shade might be able to have a prime version however. Maybe dethcube will get a wraith version? :o

It uses energy for Vaporize, as opposed to explosives or ballistics.

Wyrm Prime needed to happen.  Wyrm had that "please kill me" look in spades.  The Prime version looks formidable, handsome.

Get started on that Djinn Prime, DE!  That has been one weird, fused-limb monstrosity from day one.

And such awkward Wing attachment points - yikes.

Dethcube Prime? Nay, Rubix Cube!

75% Confusion status chance.

Vaporise precept sacrificed in favor of additional backlighting to coloured tiles.

The Grineer stop shooting at you and try to solve the Rubik's cube...  While they're occupied you can complete the objective or kill them first.

THIS IS GENIUS.

MY PLATINUM IS READY!

platinum-aha-2911.jpg

Edited by sushidubya

Admittedly a companion cube skin for the Dethcube would be awesome. Especially if it fell to the ground with it's heart emote changing to a broken heart upon it's death and just lay there...

Though I'd still stick to my hoover for efficiency reasons.