Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc->Ps4 Badges

NearlyDedicated

So this idea just popped into my head, and I was wondering what everyone else thought about it.

Since the PC players are beta testing for PS4 (and soon XB1), I think it'd be cool to include a badge for veteran PC players who migrate to PS4. Upon clicking the "migrate to PS4" button described with the upcoming migration feature, a beta tester badge would be added to the player's PS4 inventory. Nothing super fancy, but something to show off.

Maybe this would spring a community design contest into play? I'd like to hear other players' (and developers') thoughts on this.

You are right and wrong. You guys test the beta to see how the game goes but you dont test the beta for Ps4, we do since we actually play it on the ps4.

You guys get the content try it out and fix some bugs, then we recieve it and see if it works for a game console and so will Xbox when they get it so if you think about it everyone that plays beta are beta testers because PS4 could have some bugs that were not on PC and so on.

The reason why some of PC think that is because we dont get weekly updates if we did then some of you would not see it that way.

Bottom line is that those who play on PC, PS4 and soon Xbox are all testing the beta.

Why should Pc players only get a beta-tester badge? Ps4 is still in beta and it's not like we get perfect bug-free update when they come out, heck sometimes we get bugs the pc players never had. During update 12.4 the game was unplayable for a chunk of the players due to games not saving.for nearly a month till it got fixed.

I think it would be cool to get some cosmetic item for all beta players once Warframe is officially out of beta but it shouldn't be just for one group when we're all playing the beta.

Why should Pc players only get a beta-tester badge? Ps4 is still in beta and it's not like we get perfect bug-free update when they come out, heck sometimes we get bugs the pc players never had. During update 12.4 the game was unplayable for a chunk of the players due to games not saving.for nearly a month till it got fixed.

I think it would be cool to get some cosmetic item for all beta players once Warframe is officially out of beta but it shouldn't be just for one group when we're all playing the beta.

I suppose you're right. I have Warframe on the PS4, but never touch it since PC is way ahead. When migration becomes a thing, though, I will be migrating to PS4 and will be behind on the updates *frown*. 

The main draw to Warframe on the PS4 is the graphics. I have a working-class notebook PC which can barely handle higher settings, but the PS4 has a lot of bells and whistles. I don't mind being behind a few updates if it means I get to play a gorgeous game.