Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Ideal Next Prime Package

Innocent_Flower

Actualy with some tenno weapons you could kinda assume that their development due to cultural reasons that the Orokin might not have. For example the nikana. maybe it's built from orokin technology but the style and the shape is distincltly tenno? Maybe the orokin preferred bastard swords instead? 

Valkyr cause I want to see a non experimented with version would look like.

Vectis cause we have 4 rifles a shotgun and a bow already but no sniper rifle(even though I hater sniper rifles in this game).

Akstiletto cause we dont have a full auto pistol prime yet.

Gram cause we dont have a heavy melee weapon primed yet also a pimped out laser sword come on.

My ideal prime package would be for it to be released with a decent game changing update; something to use the gear for rather than playing the same old levels over and over, with the same dull objectives.

Edited by Naith

Dont care for the prime sentinel deal. Sentinels IMO are utterly useless other then maybe 2 of them for utility purposes. I would want Either Volt Prime or Ash Prime ( however Ash still needs major work as hes still Garbo. ). I hope excalibur prime never goes up for sale like people have asked for because its a special reward to thank those of us who helped get this game going. As for weapons... Soma prime obviously.. hype. I would like to see a Rework done on skana prime though maybe resell it into a prime package. I also want more quality Prime accessories when I pay 50 dollars for exclusive content I dont wanna be spending 50 dollars on half &#! 2 day projects that look like crap ( looking at you artist that made the Prime syandana you lazy &#! ). I also am sick of exp boosters.. give me resource boosters for 90 days. as for extra goodies.. just make actual good quality prime accessories that are exclusive to buyers. I hate to say you guys have been screwing Prime Access buyers but it's deff true you can tell the things included in the packs are pretty half &#! ( exclusives wise ). 

SMITE PACK:

Venka Prime;

Soma Prime;

RENEWAL PACK:

Venka Prime;

Soma Prime;

Kestrel Prime;

Dethcube Prime (+ Deth Machine Rifle Prime)

RECKONING PACK:

Venka Prime;

Soma Prime;

Kestrel Prime;

Dethcube Prime (+ Deth Machine Rifle Prime);

Oberon Prime (+ Exclusive Oberon Prime Icons);

Prime Accessories.

PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK:

Imperator Prime Syandana;

Imperator Prime Sugatra;

Impeator Prime Sentinel Attachments.

P.S. Oberon Prime is infact possible. Watch the video at Warframe's channel. Listen to the first sentences: ,,Once thought to be an ancient myth...."

Once, Ancient. Those are the main ,,indicator" words.