Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.0.2

[DE]Megan

CHANGES:

Revised default position on Venka Tenno Claws.

Leaderboards for Breeding Grounds event have been archived and clan rewards are currently in the smelter.

FIXES:

Fixed issue with primary color tint on Valkyr’s Kara helmet.

Fixed the "WAS: 100 NOW: 75" discount text item not showing up in the detailed panel of the store.

Fixed multiple issues related to tinting default and Immortal skins.

Fixed emblem offsets on Ember Prime.

Fixed attached avatars not actually getting destroyed in the parent destruction process.

Fixed exterminate accounting for agents that spawn other agents (eg infested drone with crawler).

Fixed drones getting stuck recovering to nav and behaviors re-triggering constantly.

NOTE:

Our digital certificate has been renewed and players may notice the name change from “Digital Extremes” to “Digital Extremes Ltd.”

CHANGES:

Revised default position on Venka Tenno Claws.

Leaderboards for Breeding Grounds event have been archived and clan rewards are currently in the smelter.

FIXES:

Fixed issue with primary color tint on Valkyr’s Kara helmet.

Fixed the "WAS: 100 NOW: 75" discount text item not showing up in the detailed panel of the store.

Fixed multiple issues related to tinting default and Immortal skins.

Fixed emblem offsets on Ember Prime.

Fixed attached avatars not actually getting destroyed in the parent destruction process.

Fixed exterminate accounting for agents that spawn other agents (eg infested drone with crawler).

Fixed drones getting stuck recovering to nav and behaviors re-triggering constantly.

NOTE:

Our digital certificate has been renewed and players may notice the name change from “Digital Extremes” to “Digital Extremes Ltd.”

Sweet.

NOTE:

is that why it took so long?

Edit: why is it all white like that?

Edited by AveryJ

"NOTE:

THERE IS NO REASON FOR THIS TO WORRY ME AS MUCH AS IT DOES SO I HAVE DECIDED TO BE EXCITED INSTEAD. YEAH!!!& (*_*)

where is the stealth mechanics fix? 

Unfortunately there is no fix for this they changed it in the 13.9.0 hotfix. Yes I feel your pain as is the case when they change things that don't need to be. They are changed for ever. Until they themselves find fault with it. And when they deside to fix it as the call it. Which means yet another change it almost never returns to the days of when it was perfect. Alas again the phrase comes to mind. "If it aint broke don't fix it. and leave your damn $&*^ beaters off of it." Ah grander times i tell ya, grander times.