Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.0.2

[DE]Megan

got same problem as u guys

and the other problem...

all of my time events got freeze (alerts, crafting, BG)

i cant get my crafting weapon and its always says 1 hr 26 minute

and its been 24 hrs and no fix

ill stop playing warframe for now until there is a fix to this errors -_-

Glad to know that Im not the only one having the same problem. Hope DEL can fix this bug asap.

Good this event is over, super easy , super boring , point system super stupid, most of ppl got tonns of points because of bugs without doing anything there before 2-3 fixes. Not challenging  its a repetetive grind, im not sick to play same crap over and over, better bring challenging mobs and bosses, not another piece of cake event.

Also, who is eating my mana when there is no mobs around even anywhere, also one shotted from green cloud or no clue whats that is, no clue wich mob using this, full hp shield rino down after 1 second, cant see and avoid these 2 things

Edited by drunkpunk222

got same problem as u guys

and the other problem...

all of my time events got freeze (alerts, crafting, BG)

i cant get my crafting weapon and its always says 1 hr 26 minute

and its been 24 hrs and no fix

ill stop playing warframe for now until there is a fix to this errors -_-

got same problem here too..

could it be the PC problem or anti virus?

now my launcher won't update but i can click "play" as if the update is completed, but inside the game i still see the breeding ground mission and update required notification, any1 got the same problem as me ?

Me and some people above your reply XD

I have found the Issue, for anyone who doesn't know.

your AntiVirus Software is Blocking or Sand boxing the Program.. you need to add the Warframe Lancher exe (Eg.Warframe.x64.exe) to the exclusions of "auto-Sand boxing" i use Comodo.

For Comodo go to Comodo's Advanced settings menu, select the

"Defence+" tab on the left

choose:

"Behavior Blocker"

then on the right there is a Blue link that says "Exclusions" after "Define exclusions for behavior blocking"  Click it.

right click in the empty white box and choose "Add" > "File" then find your Warframe file, mine is x64 and is in the file path for Win8.1 NON steam is:

c:\Users\USER\AppData\\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\public\Warframe.x64.exe

PS! the Folder "AppData" is a hidden folder

Good Luck

Thank You! O, Wise One! Thy words are true indeed!

I have absolutely no idea why did i write in such manner

Edited by Drejzer

So... Probably me just being nit-picky from being around for so long, but... I noted something. Was it intentional for Ash's thigh spikes to be colored by his TINT COLOR 3 instead of the original PRIMARY while he's wearing his Immortal Skin? I saw my coloring was off and spotted that detail.  That's gonna bother me... messes with all of my color schemes.

Seems to have been changed with one of 13.9's hotfixes...

Just waiting for that Update.... just waiting... then I'mna pounce on it and get me a dog and check out my new personal ship and... *ahem* Dunno what got into me there.... *cough*

So... Probably me just being nit-picky from being around for so long, but... I noted something. Was it intentional for Ash's thigh spikes to be colored by his TINT COLOR 3 instead of the original PRIMARY while he's wearing his Immortal Skin? I saw my coloring was off and spotted that detail.  That's gonna bother me... messes with all of my color schemes.

Seems to have been changed with one of 13.9's hotfixes...

Just waiting for that Update.... just waiting... then I'mna pounce on it and get me a dog and check out my new personal ship and... *ahem* Dunno what got into me there.... *cough*

I feel the same for the update, bro, I feel the same.