Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.0.2

[DE]Megan

Been getting random freeze with this update. I thought my PC is busted, but after multiple stress tests came out fine. Other games works fine except Warframe stability issue can be occuring randomly while on starchart.

Um are you suppose to try to sell/ advertise things in the update thingy?

Nope, and he not only did it once but twice 10 mins apart.  So, he's spamming and in the wrong thread.  gj

Edited by AZAG0TH

Umm guys,while i was in a corpus mission,i can loot thier corpse,is that suppose to be in the update and also i can hack a console and get a Shockwave MOA to fight with me

it's been like that for a while, you can only loot certain corpses already on the map though & the moa have been around idk how long. but they aren't new

I have a problem with warframe from 1 week ago when i try to log in it says ,,Login failed.Could not connect to server.(ERRO_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID)

Ive also been getting the same problem, that & it says my info is wrong & doesn't let me log in a lot. I have to retype my password like 40 times before it lets me in. it kinda sucks!!!

Mastery Rank Glitch

Every time that I try or level up a melee or anything like rifle.It will rank the up.But the Mastery of my rank stays at the same XP Points.Is that a glitch to all of the players or becuash the update? Please fix this kind of bugs.