Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.0.2

[DE]Megan

Anyone else keep failling to update? it's doing that to me now and usually i never had any problem updating the game.

Check your Virus App isn't blocking the update due to the certificate change. I had to give permissions again.

Just in case you aren't surfing the suggestion page: Fix invisibility. With the way my damage multiplier turns off in melee the power is currently quite useless. The optimum method for me to use the power right now is to attack once, wait, attack again, etc. It flies in the face of melee 2.0 and is just a generally poor design. Keep the bumping and the shooting at my last known location, but give me back my damage multiplier. I am quite unsatisfied with melee combat at the moment and that's kind of a game killer for me. 

I'll take a comforting hug in the mean time~

Edited by Acos

I have found the Issue, for anyone who doesn't know.

your AntiVirus Software is Blocking or Sand boxing the Program.. you need to add the Warframe Lancher exe (Eg.Warframe.x64.exe) to the exclusions of "auto-Sand boxing" i use Comodo.

For Comodo go to Comodo's Advanced settings menu, select the

"Defence+" tab on the left

choose:

"Behavior Blocker"

then on the right there is a Blue link that says "Exclusions" after "Define exclusions for behavior blocking"  Click it.

right click in the empty white box and choose "Add" > "File" then find your Warframe file, mine is x64 and is in the file path for Win8.1 NON steam is:

c:\Users\USER\AppData\\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\public\Warframe.x64.exe

PS! the Folder "AppData" is a hidden folder

Good Luck

CHANGES:

Revised default position on Venka Tenno Claws.

Leaderboards for Breeding Grounds event have been archived and clan rewards are currently in the smelter.

FIXES:

Fixed issue with primary color tint on Valkyr’s Kara helmet.

Fixed the "WAS: 100 NOW: 75" discount text item not showing up in the detailed panel of the store.

Fixed multiple issues related to tinting default and Immortal skins.

Fixed emblem offsets on Ember Prime.

Fixed attached avatars not actually getting destroyed in the parent destruction process.

Fixed exterminate accounting for agents that spawn other agents (eg infested drone with crawler).

Fixed drones getting stuck recovering to nav and behaviors re-triggering constantly.

NOTE:

Our digital certificate has been renewed and players may notice the name change from “Digital Extremes” to “Digital Extremes Ltd.”

Hi I just wanted to note that there are some issues with ground attacking lately. Sometimes I'll go in for a ground attack on a downed enemy & it will do NO damage what so ever. This has been very annoying while playing my Valkyr the last few days, seems to be with all weapons in my arsenal. Thanks!

HEY DE can you like do something about the venka's walk and run animations...they are well.....kinda awful, when you walk you like take tiny steps that make you look like a spaz and your sprint animation is just well...a sprint animation...can you have the sprint and run animations so you run and walk with your arms pointing out and prone to attack, body hunched and looks like your ready to bring your claws in and cut them in half...you know something cool?.....atm it looks like your going to just upercut them with the blads facing sideways...its just...so....so freaking bad....its a new weapon..so it should have a new unique animation set for it...not the $&*&*#(%& walking you do when your in the clan dojo and normal sprint which is the same sprint animation as if you carrying a pistol.......just please do something...new melee weapon type = new animations...just thought i would point that out.

Got the same problem here...

got same problem as u guys

and the other problem...

all of my time events got freeze (alerts, crafting, BG)

i cant get my crafting weapon and its always says 1 hr 26 minute

and its been 24 hrs and no fix

ill stop playing warframe for now until there is a fix to this errors -_-