Potential Purchases And Account Antics.

Rankii

Question

Long story short a friend bound his warframe account to my steam account. How would transactions work, because I don't want anything I'd buy going to his account (which he ditched since he wasn't too keen on the game). Also is there a way to unbind accounts?

4 answers to this question

for that matter, i made my warframe account before i knew (or before it was) on steam, and i would like to bind it to mine now, curious to know if thats possible too

-I ended up having to uninstall warframe and download through steam then it prompted me to attach it to my steam account. (kinda sad that i have to log into steam every time i wanna play now, but meh, I have cool rhino skin XD)

Edited by Veldridge

To bind warframe to steam simply download warframe from the steam market, run and install it, then log in to your account on warframe via steam. As far as unbinding goes, i would go to think you would have to uninstall steam and renstall it, or uninstall warframe from steam.

What happens when you try to log in to your Warframe account while being logged into your steam account?

When I purchased a starter pack through Steam using my steam account, I was prompted to apply it separately AFTER I logged into my Warframe account (it said something along the lines of "You have pending a pending Steam pack, would you like to apply it to this account?"

I agree that you should contact support just to be on the safe side though.