Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Research Labs Aren't A Garbage Bin, De

TheAscendedOne

Supra's bad? Watch your mouth, buddy.

The only reason I would ever consider using the Supra would be with Volt EShield shenanigans, and DE patched that out. So yes, the Supra is bad.

On the subject of recent clantech, I'm getting the impression that this recent trend is simply a way to further encourage people to buy weapons with plat instead of building them. It would certainly help to explain how lackluster and uninspired they have been.

TMHowler, on 26 Jun 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:TMHowler, on 26 Jun 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:TMHowler, on 26 Jun 2014 - 3:18 PM, said:

the clan lab thread again? Okay, One more time:

Hello, F2P game here, buddy?

Pay to get it immediately or wait your turn as everyone else.

End of story.

You missed the point of what the op was talking about.

---

I'm still wondering what the deal was with the Cestra in the market as a bp and Dual Cestra in research. It still doesn't make any sense to me when everyother dual wielding sidearm are market only. I'm happy that Dual Vasto and Akmagnus weren't research weapons, they're pretty powerful weapons, at least they would've made for some actually decent rewards if they were research only.

Edited by __Kanade__

I agree with everything apart from the Chem Lab critisism. Ignis, Ogris and Jat Kittag look and play very different from regular guns.

Those are in a good place.

The Stug however, should be in there, too. It handles very differently from a regular pistol.

And Acrid should actually be in the chem lab as well. Its design is fully Grineer. It just doesn't fit into the bio lab.

You missed the point of what the op was talking about.

---

I'm still wondering what the deal was with the Cestra in the market as a bp and Dual Cestra in research. It still doesn't make any sense to me when everyother dual wielding sidearm are market only. I'm happy that Dual Vasto and Akmagnus weren't research weapons, they're pretty powerful weapons, at least they would've made for some actually decent rewards if they were research only.

The Tenno spent a long time in the Tenno laboratory researching how to dual wield the Cestra.  It was a major breakthrough when we realized we could use two..  Yes TWO!!!  One in each hand!!!  Afterwards the Tenno realized that this technique was so difficult to learn that a blueprint had to be made so the ability to dual wield these weapons could be crafted in our foundries...

lol.

Edited by sushidubya

The Tenno spent a long time in the Tenno laboratory researching how to dual wield the Cestra.  It was a major breakthrough when we realized we could use two..  Yes TWO!!!  One in each hand!!!  Afterwards the Tenno realized that this technique was so difficult to learn that a blueprint had to be made so the ability to dual wield these weapons could be crafted in our foundries...

lol.

Well... the blueprint is justified, given that we need to tweak the two guns to make them accept the same mods (i.e. syncing) with an Orokin Cell.

I think you and I play a very different game. Every gun is decent if you choose to put in the effort and energy to make your weapons good. From what I read, other then silly logistics issues, is that you want more Power Creep.

What, Soma isn't good enough for you?

Pick up your Mk1, Lato and Skana. Go give them some forma. They're still vastly inferior to every other gun in the game (except perhaps the vulkar and the embolist, which while powerful is the only melee weapon with ammo consumption).

Wouldn't the exact opposite of Power Creep be us getting weaker?

Power decay - now that would be interesting. Imagine, 2 years hence, encountering one of the Elder Players. He wields the legendary Strun, Lato and Skana. None can stand before him, a fading relic of the past with weapons from a lost age.

Power decay - now that would be interesting. Imagine, 2 years hence, encountering one of the Elder Players. He wields the legendary Strun, Lato and Skana. None can stand before him, a fading relic of the past with weapons from a lost age.

It'd be hilarious, but I think people would get so mad. lol

Spectra

OMG SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES.

+1

(I've been pushing the Clan-Tech issue for a while now. It's good to see I'm not the only one who cares enough to post about it.)

Edited by Actriaz

Clan isn't an acceptable End Game, to me.

It just divides us into little parcels.  Part of the problem with Void Keys is you have to recruit groups to do them.  They're not open, they're not community things.

There are too many clan research-exclusive weapons, all of them are relatively high-end weapons, and too many of them require Formae to make.

lol.

I love this. Someone should make a full short fiction on it.