Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talking Sentinels

rechot

I think it be awesome if our sentinels could talk. Like a witty comment when you get a head shot, or when you cut someone in half. Some of the stuff the lotus says could be replaced with the sentinels like the grineer have sent reinforcements. They could also alert you of a bosses weak points. Sargus Ruk "aim for the light tenno". I feel like some people really need that. i just think them talking would make them feel more like a pet since the slot is also going to host our kubrow. 

Edit: so we all agree it would be awesome we just need a toggle it off and on and keep there quotes updated.

Edited by rechot

we dont even have TALKING WARFRAMES YET!

Yeah but warframes aren't supposed to have their own "voices" beyond yells/screams (such as Rhino's Roar or Valkyr's Warcry). Sentinels, honestly, would be fair game, so long as they aren't as repetitive and overly-talkative as Navi from LoZ. Them being little jerks would be fine by me, though. If they had their own personalities I would have more of a reason to use ones I wouldn't otherwise.

hehehe

"you cant shoot for sht" - "oh look another MISSED head shot" - "Don't Die, Your gonna get ME killed" -  "Huh I knew I'd like seeing the stalker kill you"

"maybe you should learn too aim" - Or yet ANOTHER NANO SPORE" - "Give me a reason too Vacuum up that health ball"

"Maybe I should cloak you" - " look its the grineer, no wait wait no Differently the corpus" - "Lets go out for blood" - "hey hey look, my twins here"

idk XD

hehehe

"you cant shoot for sht" - "oh look another MISSED head shot" - "Don't Die, Your gonna get ME killed" -  "Huh I knew I'd like seeing the stalker kill you"

"maybe you should learn too aim" - Or yet ANOTHER NANO SPORE" - "Give me a reason too Vacuum up that health ball"

"Maybe I should cloak you" - " look its the grineer, no wait wait no Differently the corpus" - "Lets go out for blood" - "hey hey look, my twins here"

idk XD

i would love that i want my sentinel to be a annoying buddy that you hate yet love 

hehehe

idk XD

Why stop there, it could have overly-cheesy insults for individual frames. Imagine having a scumbag dethcube (scumcube?):

Zephyr:

Dethcube: Hey, why are you fighting? Shouldn't you be teaching little kids the alphabet?

Rhino:

Dethcube: Is that your Codpiece or are you just happy to see me?

Trinity:

Dethcube: The restaurant called, they said one of their lobsters went missing.

Nova:

Dethcube: Aren't you a little young to be engaging in M-rated violence?

Hydroid:

Dethcube: I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going. (Couldn't resist)

Saryn:

Dethcube: You're poisonous alright, I got sick just by looking at you.

Frost:

Dethcube: How are we gonna kill those guys? By giving them free air conditioning?

Valkyr:

Dethcube: ...

Valkyr: STOP STARING AT MY A$$!!!

Ha ha ha *sigh* I should really find something better to do with my time.