Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Don't We Get Rid Of Melee Mode All Together?

SirGhosty

Why do we have to switch weapons to use combos? I barely use combos mainly because switching between gun too sword takes to long and breaks up the combat. Why must there be a seperate mode to use combos wouldn't it be easer to be able to pull off cool combos at an instant instead of fumbling around with your weapons? Whats stopping DE from just streamlining it and combining the two?

I'd love to have a more integrated system between gun and melee. 
I think it would be easiest to have aspects of both put in to each.
Quick melee can combo, but lacks blocking and channeling. 
Melee mode gets a quick fire option with the secondary, but lacks access to the primary weapon and fine aim. 

Unfortunately there is only so much one can do with the control scheme without becoming any clunkier than it is. 

Why do we have to switch weapons to use combos? I barely use combos mainly because switching between gun too sword takes to long and breaks up the combat. Why must there be a seperate mode to use combos wouldn't it be easer to be able to pull off cool combos at an instant instead of fumbling around with your weapons? Whats stopping DE from just streamlining it and combining the two?

eye kay are

F becomes block and get rid of the awful charge mechanic

No thanks. That would conflict with my D and C presses. You also seem to be forgetting that some combos require you to press/hold buttons that are normally bound to keys that would be in use (i.e- left mouse button). This idea just wouldn't work unless DE went back and changed all the offending combos. It would also take away from the ease of blocking and channeling.

Ah forgot about PS4 users maby just an option for PC user?

Have you never seen of the threads complaining about the fact that PC has a fuckton of exclusives that PS4 doesn't have? They would be furious is that happened.