Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing Sounds As Good As The Braton Vandal

AttackNitro

I've played on my friends account once to do a catalyst alert (he was on holiday at the time) and he happens to have the Braton Vandal.

I have never fired a video game weapon that was so satisfying. It's just ear-gasmic how it sounds.

So why are there no weapons that are even close to that level of sound? I managed to get the snipetron Vandal but the first firing sound it had was replaced - even though it sounded much better than the crap we got stuck with in the end.

I really don't think most weapons have enough oomph to them as they should, especially the weapons I like to use such as the Braton Prime.

Anyway, I'm going to stop here to avoid ranting about my opinions.

TL;DR Guns sound weak and it makes me sad :(

On a positive note i want to add that the ambient music in warframe is amazing and you sound guys did a fantastic job with that.

Edited by AttackNitro

mmm yeah dat Vandal is great~

one of the best sounding guns to fire, IMO~

though I wish they had reskins for bratons~

can't change the color of it at all~

The Braton has had the most alternate skins. Including the Day of the Dead skin that was purchasable in game.

Classic Viper and Boar audio, mmm.....

They really should bring back some of the old audio. Even if the newer stuff doesn't sound bad, a lot of the older stuff sounded more like real weapons, not sure what convinced them to overhaul certain noises in the first place.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

• 3 weeks later...